South Kona Hideaway is located in a smaller side street so that place is very quiet and peaceful. They have only 2 rooms total so you will definitely have privacy while you stay there. We stayed in a lookout room (smaller room of the 2) and the view is amazing. The host, Lou, was also very nice. He left us alone but always there if we need him. We love coffee and we love that they have Kona coffee and coffee machine in the room.
We will definitely go back if we decide to go back to South Kona.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Aloha and luxury await you! We are in the heart of the Kona Coffee Belt, 10 minutes away from some of the best snorkeling on the island. Enjoy a beautifully landscaped acre of tropical flowers, coffee trees, avocados, bananas, papayas, and citrus trees. Relax in one of two private one bedroom suites with kitchenettes, living areas, and king sleep number beds. Grill some fresh fish from the market and sit on your lanai and watch the sunset. Take a book and spend some alone time in the garden. Leave your stress behind and relax, refresh, and rejuvenate! We are easy to find and access... only one turn off the main highway and no "country roads". Luxury and Aloha await you! Welcome Home to South Kona Hideaway! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire so you can book your South Kona Hideaway reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- South Kona Hideaway Hotel Captain Cook
- South Kona Hideaway Hawaii/Captain Cook