This hotel is old. Not in the good way of charm and character, but just old. It was clean, the staff were nice, but it wasn't particularly comfortable or welcoming. Nice view though. We had dinner there, and it was pretty boring food. But it filled the gap.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Manago Hotel is located in Captain Cook Town on the slopes of Mauna Loa at an elevation of 1,350 ft. It overlooks the beautiful Kealakekua Bay, and the ancient Hawaiian Place of Refuge in Honaunau. This is an ideal location with cool, quiet nights and sunny days, where travelers can relax and sleep comfortably. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your Manago Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Manago Hotel Captain Cook
- Manago Captain Cook
- Manago Hotel Hawaii/Captain Cook