Not only was the hospitality outstanding, but John Paul (JP) and Tony played a breakfast concert for one hour that reminded me of some of the great music by Jerry Jeff Walker and Bob Wills. Our host, Johnsie fixed a breakfast that included many kinds of fruit that made me realize that I was experiencing the true Hawaii. If you want a friendly, relaxing experience, stay here! These folks enjoy making people happy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay at a working Kona Coffee Farm! Enjoy a full cooked breakfast accompanied by fresh fruits from the farm. Try the macadamia nuts right out of the back yard. Snorkel, scuba dive, kayak, or hike at the nearby beaches. Beach equipment, guest kitchen. Free Wi-fi internet access. The Coffee Barn now has an in-room fridge & microwave. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and Hotels.com so you can book your Pomaika'i "Lucky" Farm B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pomaika`i `Lucky` Farm Hotel Captain Cook
- Pomaika`i `Lucky` Farm Bed And Breakfast
- Pomaika'i "Lucky" Farm B&B Hawaii/Captain Cook