Cross this one off your list. My family walked in to the coffee barn (damp and dirty shack) and turned around and walked out. When we went back up to the host house and hesitantly stated our dismay about the bed corner listing down dramatically in two directions, the large jug of "CatOff" on the dingy chairs by our door, the proprietor, Johnsie, was as nasty as you could imagine without spitting on us. Computer corner? under the house, dirty and damp. Refund? Not on your life. We were berated for booking only one night. Hands down the worst place in all my years of budget travel, in the states and abroad.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay at a working Kona Coffee Farm! Enjoy a full cooked breakfast accompanied by fresh fruits from the farm. Try the macadamia nuts right out of the back yard. Snorkel, scuba dive, kayak, or hike at the nearby beaches. Beach equipment, guest kitchen. Free Wi-fi internet access. The Coffee Barn now has an in-room fridge & microwave. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire and Hotels.com so you can book your Pomaika'i "Lucky" Farm B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pomaika`i `Lucky` Farm Bed And Breakfast
- Pomaika`i `Lucky` Farm Hotel Captain Cook
- Pomaika'i "Lucky" Farm B&B Hawaii/Captain Cook