“Great place!!!”

Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Worland
Salt Lake City, Utah
“Great place!!!”
Reviewed May 4, 2011

This hotel has a great feel and is very clean. Room has new carpet, manager said they just replaced in all rooms... Will stay again!!!

• Stayed May 2011, traveled on business
, General Manager at Days Inn Worland, responded to this review, June 28, 2012
Thank you so much for your comments, as we now have finished all renovations in our rooms and just little bit on the outside. I ask please come stay with us agian and let us know what you think.

Your G.M. Days Inn Worland,Wy
Tommy

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Washington DC, District of Columbia
Reviewed August 9, 2010

I second Suzzy's review. I got here at 1:30 so I was a bit early for check-in. It was okay that the room wasn't ready, so I asked for a rest room and I was told there was not one on the property I could use. I should have left then, but after a mad dash to McDonald's restroom, I returned to the hotel to check in. The manager was apologetic, but then put me in a corner room that did not feel comfortable as a solo woman traveler. The room had a terrible stench of cleaning products. The internet didn't work so I had to go back to McDonald's for their wifi. Once I got back to a night filled with the smell, a racket from the next door A/C (and no one was in that room) and the in room refrigerator I got up first thing in the morning and CHECKED OUT and went down the street like I should have the day before.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled on business
neweltom, Manager at Days Inn Worland, responded to this review, May 4, 2011
Sorry you were uncomfortable, thank you for your honest review on trip advisor. We have completely renovated the the hotel with guest bath room now available in the lobby and we have upgraded our wi-fi. we try to make every guest comfortable and welcome. Again sorry your experience was not all it should have been.

Tommy N.
general manager
Days inn Worland,Wy
ssechrest230
Reviewed July 18, 2009

when i drove up, i thought i was checking into the Bates motel! The loud train kept me up all night, the smell was horrible, and the room was dingy, dirty, and all-around disgusting! Free breakfast was about the only perk, and that wasn't even all that good. Also, the woman at the front desk had a bad attitude! She acted annoyed that we would even think about taking up some of her precious time to check-in.

• Stayed July 2009, traveled on business
Ohio
Reviewed June 30, 2009

I stopped at this motel to check their rates. i thought that it was a little more than I could afford & let Michelle (young lady working the counter) know I was on a very tight budget. She wasn't busy at the time so she started calling around to other towns trying to find me a lower priced room. What motel or hotel does that! After finding no decent prices for other motels that were close, we ended up staying at there. The rooms were very clean & customer service was above & beyond. Not only will I stay there again I will recommend it to friends passing through! I stayed at the Bellagio in Vegas in March of this year & received better customer service at the Days Inn than I did at the Bellagio.

ellicott city, md
Reviewed August 8, 2008

Don't expect to find the five-star amenities, or those fluffy bedding with fancy decoration in this small-town motel on Rt-14. Other than that, this motel has everything we needed for a quite and good night rest on our way out of Yellowstone NP (or for anyone enrouting to Cody/ Yellowstone). The price was really good (<$100), considering the room even has a microwave oven and a frig. We like the staffs in the front office, they were very friendly with lots of genuine smile and warm greetings. The room was a bit small, but it accomodated us (a family of four) just perfectly. The bathroom and furiture were very clean, although a bit old-fashioned. No wireless internet access in the room, but we were okay without it. The free continental breakfast was a pleasant surprise, and our kids enjoyed the fresh waffles and friut juice (so did we). Overall, we had a good experience staying here in this Days Inn motel; and we recommend it to everyone.

• Liked — Convenient location, Quiet, Old-fashion, Friendly staffs
  • Disliked — No wi-fi connection,
  • Stayed August 2008, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Salt Lake City, Utah
Reviewed August 4, 2008

Ever drive by one of those old Motels out of the 50's and wonder what they were like to stay in? Well, now you have a chance to do so. The Days Inn in Worland, WY is a step back in time. This is obviously a renovated Motel. While the outside is charming and well kept, you get what you pay for inside. The rooms are small with older furnishings and outdated bathrooms. Ours was barely functional. It's quaint, the staff is nice and the room was clean. The internet is non-existant, although they offered to let us sit in the office area and use the wireless available there. This isn't an awful place to stay. If you find yourself in Worland Wyoming and just need a bed for the night, this one is fine. You won't find wireless, cushy bedding or marble bathrooms - but you'll get a clean room for a decent price.

• Liked — It's quaint
  • Disliked — No internet
  • Stayed August 2008, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1 Thank Wyoming_traveler_2
cal
Reviewed April 14, 2008

I have stayed in motels well over 2000 times.In all makes and models. Some were so bad ,there was no word to describe them. Let me try to describe the smell in this Days Inn. Disgusting,revulsive,foul,vile, health threatening,
sickening,like Dantes version of perfume.
The foul cheap stench of the lowgrade fake soap,perfume
deodorizer that they use here will easily make you sick,
make your kids sick, and ruin your day. I had 3 windows open all the way for cross flow and when I woke up 7 hours later the stench was almost as bad.This place should be
closed until the health department checks the chemicals
in this record breaking vile chinese made fake soap.
If you want to get sick.. then stay here. It is that gross.

Stayed April 2008