“Go here”

Good for: Large groups, Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Hwy 22
Transit: Calico bus stop.
Description: Roadhouse Pub & Eatery will be reopening Summer 2018 at their new location on Town Square. Stay tuned!
Reviewed May 11, 2013

I'll begin by saying I am NOT the BBQ lover that my husband is. I'm usually frustrated because I can't find anything on a typical bbq house menu that I want to eat. This place turned that rule upside down. Several tempting non-BBQ entrees but I was drawn to the well-described pan-seared chicken with herbed mashed, spinach with garlic and wild mushroom gravy. Absolutely heavenly. Comfort food on a sophisticated level. Louisiana ribs with BBQ beans and cornbread kept my guy satisfied. Cool ambiance. Great beer selections. Great service.

finediningllc, Public Relations Manager at Roadhouse Pub & Eatery, responded to this reviewResponded August 8, 2013

Thanks for coming in and for the thoughtful review! Happy to hear you were able to find a dish you loved. As you found, we have a great variety of other salads, sandwiches and entrees, including the pan seared chicken, to offer guests with all varieties of palates. Thanks for dining with us. Cheers!

Reviewed May 5, 2013

I have spent more than a few hours at this place. It has a great vibe and the bar is alot of fun and now they even have thier own brewery in the building. The beer selection is great whether the in-house brew or other regional specialities. The food is ok. Nothing special but nothing really bad either. The service can be all over the place. Sometimes it's great and other times I get blank stares and the whole order was "lost" before it even reached the kitchen. It is a great place for families especially in the summer.

Thanks for the feedback and for visiting us regularly! With the addition of Roadhouse Brewing to Q Roadhouse, we've started to feature different brews very frequently so I hope you've been able to try out a few of the new ones as they appear on tap! If you haven't already, I'd encourage you to come by this summer for some of the upcoming live music acts. A complete schedule of music can be found on roadhousebrewery.com. Since you shared your review, we've also updated our menu for the summer to feature great seasonal dishes. Try the Roadhouse BLT with fried green wyomatoes, bacon, arugula and white BBQ sauce. It's excellent! We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed April 23, 2013

Sorry- I wanted to like the place because the waiter was so sweet but the food was terrible. The clam chowder had an unappealing yellow color and tasted somewhat rancid. The chicken wings were so dry and I had them vietnamese style - again burnt and virtually inedible. My husband had the ribs - so dry and stringy. Even the fries were overdone. What is going on in that kitchen? It wasn't very busy. Also we ordered and the entire meal was brought out in about five minutes which made me immediately leery. We barely had time for a drink.

Please save your money and go elsewhere.

finediningllc, Public Relations Manager at Roadhouse Pub & Eatery, responded to this reviewResponded July 17, 2013

Thanks for taking the time to share your review. Our apologies for the unsatisfactory dining experience. While we're disappointed to hear of this atypical experience, we're glad to hear the service was up to our high standards. We hope you will give us another try in the future.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

Q Roadhouse is located on the road out to Jackson Hole Mountain Resort from the Wilson turn off. While Q is owned by the same folks behind some of Jackson's nicest eateries (Rendezvous, The Kitchen, Osteria) it is an entirely different vibe. First, it is a BBQ joint, complete with penut shells on the floor. While the food is good (especially the hushpuppies), don't go expecting the kind of meal you might get at the Kitchen. Second, it has a great bar - the kind where locals like to hang out, which says a lot in a toursim-driven town. Third, it is totally family friendly.

Thanks for taking the time to share a review! Q Roadhouse does have a different feel from some of our other restaurants... We strive to provide our guests with several different types of dining experiences throughout town, while maintaining a strong foundation of great food and excellent service. Happy to hear you noticed the family friendly vibe as well. While we do offer many late night attractions (live music, djs, etc.), with a laid back vibe and outdoor space for kids to run around in the summer, we like to make sure the whole family can enjoy a great dining experience. We hope to see you again in the future!

Reviewed April 6, 2013 via mobile

This place was fun and very reasonably priced. Have definitely had better BBQ but it was still good and the beer selection was great! Would recommend for families as well - lots of kids and very laid-back.

It's great to hear you had a nice time with us! While our food definitely has BBQ roots, we like to think of it as more roadhouse fare. Glad you enjoyed the beer as well. We started brewing our own craft beer in house several months ago and work hard to make sure we're coming up with new brews for our guests to enjoy. Thanks for your review! We look forward to having you back in the future.