We enjoyed our short stay immensely. Deborah is a gem. Lee can cook a mean breakfast. We particularly liked the fluffy featherbeds and comforters as well as the proximity to Jackon while being out of the tourist trappy center of town. A quiet, restful place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bentwood Inn is a luxurious log lodge situated in the heart of Grand Teton and Yellowstone Country. We are honored to be on of only 5 NatGeo Unique Lodges of the World in the US, recognized for our ongoing commitment to preserving the Greater Yellowstone Ecosystem. Quiet, secluded yet close to everything you will want to do on your Jackson Hole vacation, it is just five miles from world famous skiing at Jackson Hole Mountain Resort, in Teton Village. Just beyond is the south gate to Grand Teton National Park. Head five miles in the other direction and you are in the town of Jackson. At the Bentwood Inn, each room has a private fireplace and every stay includes a chef-prepared breakfast, described by Frommer's Travel Guide as "hearty and sumptuous." Hors d'oeuvres are served each evening and chocolate chip cookies, fresh fruit, tea and coffee are available 24/7. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Priceline, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Bentwood Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bentwood Inn Jackson Hole Hotel Jackson Hole
- Bentwood Inn Jackson Hole, WY - Wilson