“I absolutely Loved this Inn”
Review of Bentwood Inn

Bentwood Inn
Ranked #3 of 7 Wilson B&B and Inns
GreenLeadersPlatinum level
Reviewed June 18, 2010

We had never stayed in the area and made reservations for four different places in and around the Grand Tetons, Jackson Hole and Yellowstone. We stayed at the Bentwood first.
Our room was the cabin room so named because it looks as though you're in a log cabin even though it is a room in the inn. Both the room and the lodge were just beautiful and comfortable. The inn keepers, Debbie and Lee were great, providing fantastic breakfasts and then a wine and cheese time at 5 in the afternoon. All the food was always delicious!
The Inn is located in Wilson which is a great location, close to the town of Jackson, Grand Teton National Park and Teton Village. In fact it would be very easy to saty at the Bentwood to visit all the area's points of interest including Yellowstone! I wish I had known that because the other places we stayed could not compare and as a result of one of the places being bat-infested we actually came back for another two night stay at the Bentwood. By the way, there was a moose who hung out at the end of the driveway and across the street which was fun too. We also borrowed the Inn's bikes and had a fun and easy ride along the adjacent paved bike path to Teton Village. All in all I would gladly return to the Bentwood and probably will in the future.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Trish62
There are newer reviews for Bentwood Inn

Reviewed June 3, 2010

My wife & I we treated royally by Deb & Lee from the moment we arrived until we left. Our hosts could not have been more helpful or gracious. We loved the wine and cheese at 6.00pm and had interesting conversations with other guests. The meals were superb. We can't wait to get back sometime in the future.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Jimbo031
Reviewed May 22, 2010

Recently stayed at the Bentwood Inn, under the new ownership of Lee and Debra. The Inn was immaculate and Lee cooks up a great tasty breakfast. The kind size room was nicely decorated and extremely clean. But even better than that, the Innkeepers were fabulous - they were friendly and sincerely interested in their guest. The innkeepers were new to the area and I know that in no time they will be familar with everything the area has to offer. They were always interested in where the guest had been to add to their knowledge. My husband and I would highly recommend anyone in the Jackson, Wy area staying here.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank bobmarg
Reviewed May 19, 2010

In March, I worked with the helpful and talented Bentwood Inn staff on an apres ski gathering for my alumni group. From start to finish, the staff was pleasant and creative. The facility and food was fantastic. This is my second such event at the Bentwood and I look forward to returning again next ski season.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled on business
1  Thank floyd_collins
Reviewed May 12, 2010

We had a glorious 4-day stay at the beautiful Bentwood Inn in early March. We are avid skiers and outdoor adventurers, so we took full advantage of all that the Teton area has to offer by day, returning home exhausted each evening, to fall into the arms of this rejuvenating 'home away from home'. There's nothing better than to let your spirits be invigorated by a special sense of place, and that is indeed what the Bentwood does. I found it the perfect balance between tranquil get-away--enough privacy for a fully romantic vacation--and a cozy social environment, with wine and appetizers in the warmth of the Great Room each evening; a place to read and catch up with a few long-time friends in the area. The Bentwood is perfectly located as a jumping-off point for all valley attractions. We had a day each on skis in Grand Teton National Park, Teton Pass and east into Idaho, Cache Creek (from the town of Jackson) and an exhilarating ski day at Jackson Hole. For that trip we simply rode the free bus just a stone's throw from the Inn. All amenities were 'above and beyond' and the excellent breakfasts went way beyond simply fueling our days' activities.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Clare022
Reviewed March 29, 2010

My gf and I stayed there for two nights in early spring. I cannot say enough good things about the Bentwood. It so cozy and feels like home away from home. From breakfast, to evening wine and cheese, to cookies available all day, and tons of other little touches, this place never seems to disappoint. The rooms are well appointed and are very cozy and clean. You will not get the charm that this place offers at any resort in Teton Village. Unfortunately, the innkeepers, Peter and Jenny, were moving to North Carolina following our stay, but I'm sure the next keeper will do just as good of a job. While you are in Jackson Hole, I recommend a Wildlife Expedition through the Teton Science School and if you are with your partner, a couples massage through Solitude Spa at Teton Mountain Lodge.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled on business
1  Thank aviantx
Reviewed March 10, 2010

This estate is one of the few places that actually out does the places in the movies, rarely do things "seem" better in person than shown on the silver screen, but bentwood definitely surpassed anything I have seen.

Stayed: October 2009, traveled solo
1  Thank dixieoutlaw4x4
Also consider these accommodations in or near Wilson
Teton Mountain Lodge & Spa - A Noble House Resort
Snake River Lodge and Spa
Snake River Lodge and Spa
#4 of 7 in Teton Village
Four Seasons Resort and Residences Jackson Hole
Rustic Inn Creekside Resort and Spa at Jackson Hole
Rusty Parrot Lodge and Spa
Hotel Terra Jackson Hole, A Noble House Resort

Been to Bentwood Inn? Share your experiences!