We had never stayed in the area and made reservations for four different places in and around the Grand Tetons, Jackson Hole and Yellowstone. We stayed at the Bentwood first.
Our room was the cabin room so named because it looks as though you're in a log cabin even though it is a room in the inn. Both the room and the lodge were just beautiful and comfortable. The inn keepers, Debbie and Lee were great, providing fantastic breakfasts and then a wine and cheese time at 5 in the afternoon. All the food was always delicious!
The Inn is located in Wilson which is a great location, close to the town of Jackson, Grand Teton National Park and Teton Village. In fact it would be very easy to saty at the Bentwood to visit all the area's points of interest including Yellowstone! I wish I had known that because the other places we stayed could not compare and as a result of one of the places being bat-infested we actually came back for another two night stay at the Bentwood. By the way, there was a moose who hung out at the end of the driveway and across the street which was fun too. We also borrowed the Inn's bikes and had a fun and easy ride along the adjacent paved bike path to Teton Village. All in all I would gladly return to the Bentwood and probably will in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bentwood Inn is a luxurious log lodge situated in the heart of Grand Teton and Yellowstone Country. We are honored to be on of only 5 NatGeo Unique Lodges of the World in the US, recognized for our ongoing commitment to preserving the Greater Yellowstone Ecosystem. Quiet, secluded yet close to everything you will want to do on your Jackson Hole vacation, it is just five miles from world famous skiing at Jackson Hole Mountain Resort, in Teton Village. Just beyond is the south gate to Grand Teton National Park. Head five miles in the other direction and you are in the town of Jackson. At the Bentwood Inn, each room has a private fireplace and every stay includes a chef-prepared breakfast, described by Frommer's Travel Guide as "hearty and sumptuous." Hors d'oeuvres are served each evening and chocolate chip cookies, fresh fruit, tea and coffee are available 24/7. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Cancelon, Priceline, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Bentwood Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bentwood Inn Jackson Hole Hotel Jackson Hole
- Bentwood Inn Jackson Hole, WY - Wilson