The Bentwood Inn is a great , unique find for accommodation in the Jackson Hole area. It's about a 10-15 minute drive to the entrance of Grand Tetons National Park, making it convenient, but it's located outside of downtown Jackson, so you get out of the mess of traffic and the areas saturated by tourists in downtown Jackson. This quaint inn has the feel and warmth of a log cabin, but it is definately a luxury B & B. Hand crafted furniture, unique decor, and a huge two story stone fireplace in the "great room". Innkeepers Peter and Jenny give you the four-star treatment all the way, from the gourmet breakfasts (Peter also doubles as the gourmet chef, and he carefully explains each dish as it's being presented, so it's a truly personal culinary experience) to the yummy wine and cheese reception each evening. At first I pictured it as a romantic getaway because it's a nice, quiet hideaway, but there were actually two other families staying there with young children and they all loved it. The inn is set on a huge tract of lush, green land, and there is a huge back yard where the kids were running and playing. Peter and Jenny are very approachable and they make it a really personal experience, so you feel like you're at home there or that you've made close friends (my mom and I had a great time talking with the other guests and meeting Peter and Jenny's new baby). The rooms are spotless, tastefully decorated, with giant, plush beds, and extra amenities like plush robes and upscale bath products. My mom and I were situated on the second floor, and with the towering Cottonwoods in the back yard, we felt like we were staying in the trees and enjoyed watching for wildlife out of our giant windows in the room. Also, Peter and Jenny will make sure that you have all of the information that you need about sightseeing in Jackson. I highly recommend this place for the discerning traveler!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bentwood Inn is a luxurious log lodge situated in the heart of Grand Teton and Yellowstone Country. We are honored to be on of only 5 NatGeo Unique Lodges of the World in the US, recognized for our ongoing commitment to preserving the Greater Yellowstone Ecosystem. Quiet, secluded yet close to everything you will want to do on your Jackson Hole vacation, it is just five miles from world famous skiing at Jackson Hole Mountain Resort, in Teton Village. Just beyond is the south gate to Grand Teton National Park. Head five miles in the other direction and you are in the town of Jackson. At the Bentwood Inn, each room has a private fireplace and every stay includes a chef-prepared breakfast, described by Frommer's Travel Guide as "hearty and sumptuous." Hors d'oeuvres are served each evening and chocolate chip cookies, fresh fruit, tea and coffee are available 24/7. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cancelon and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Bentwood Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bentwood Inn Jackson Hole Hotel Jackson Hole
- Bentwood Inn Jackson Hole, WY - Wilson