“One of My Favorites!”

Pearl Street Bagels
Ranked #1 of 1 Bakeries in Wilson
Reviewed October 23, 2018

If you are a writer or simply traveling on by this is a great stop to grab coffee and take in the vibe of this place! Don't forget to pick up a sticker too!

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed September 21, 2018

Stopped in forquick bite, food was good, staff member a bit brusque and harried but all in all was good.

Reviewed September 18, 2018 via mobile

I got an onion bagel with fresh herb cream cheese and both were delicious. You can tell they make things from scratch here. Latte was also good. They had some interesting flavors. Staff was friendly and super quick with moving the line along.

Reviewed September 5, 2018 via mobile

We stopped here because we were driving by and the outdoor seating along the river looked so appealing and is probably why everyone else stops in. The place is very small with a limited menu. The bagels were dry and very small. The ladies working are non appreciative for your business, won't smile or even thank you for the tips they are given, I should have taken my tip back. Sitting outside along the river with coffee is indeed quite nice!

1  Thank E7066VSlisas
Reviewed August 29, 2018 via mobile

Usually I enjoy cream cheese on a raisin bagel but for lunch The other day I tried something more savory, tuna salad on an everything bagel. Server talked me thorough choices including vegetables and dressing. I chose banana peppers, red onion and vinaigrette. It cost only $6.50 and was delicious as well as healthy.

Date of visit: August 2018