“What a Disappointment!”

Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
“What a Disappointment!”
Reviewed October 20, 2013 via mobile

We were looking forward to eating here after reading the reviews from other travelers. Wish I could say it was wonderful, but I can't. We were there on October 14, which just happened to be a holiday. We were informed when we were seated that they only served breakfast on holidays (all day long). We didn't really want breakfast for lunch, but we were hungry so we ordered, breakfast burrito and an omelet. After waiting for 25 minutes our food finally arrives, luke warm (my hash browns were actually cold), breakfast burrito was mainly flour tortilla with a spoonful of cold eggs. Not a happy experience, doubt if I will walk through their door again

Visited October 2013
1 Thank Rkj11

Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Did not meet expectations”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

Recommended to us by one of the locals, we made reservations and went there for dinner. It was not crowded when we arrived. The bread was cold. The chili was a bit spicier than the waitress described it (she said it was mild; my husband could not eat it). The rainbow trout was well seasoned but the rice and beans was bland and the beans were hard (not cooked enough). We left disappointed.

• Visited October 2013
Vail, Colorado
“BEST BREAKFAST EVER!!”
Reviewed September 30, 2013

THE BEST breakfast EVER! If you’re looking for a dive that does it right – this is the spot! I had the best huevos rancheros I’ve ever had in my life! My husband had the biscuits and gravy and they were to die for as well! The place is a super hidden gem! A must!

Iowa
“Good Breakfast Experience”
Reviewed September 29, 2013

My wife and I had breakfast here the last morning of our trip. The blueberry pancakes were very good and the bacon was tasty. My wife had an omelet and she also was pleased with what was served on her plate. No complaints at all. Just a good hearty breakfast! There seemed to be a nice crowd so this must be the spot for the breakfast crowd.

Shippensburg, Pennsylvania
“Our Favorite breakfast spot”
Reviewed September 24, 2013

We always do Nora's for breakfast when in Jackson. Food great as always, the blueberry panakes are awesome. Service wasn't as good this time but we all have our off days or maybe our waitress was new. We'll see you next time!