“Wonderful” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Nora's Fish Creek Inn

Nora's Fish Creek Inn
Ranked #3 of 14 Restaurants in Wilson
Cuisines: American
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Local cuisine, Dining on a budget, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Detroit, Michigan
“Wonderful”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 7, 2012

Nora's was suggested to us by our fly fishing guide. We are so glad he suggested it. We went for dinner. Great food and salads in a small cozy place. Worth the short drive outside of Jackson.

• 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

Belton, Texas
“Good Eats!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 4, 2012

Great place to eat. Food was great and our waitress was wonderful. Good place to go to visit with locals. Would highly recommend

Visited August 2012
“This is how breakfast should be made! Take note IHOP!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 2, 2012

I though this place was excellent. The building was built in the 1930's and could really see the character as I was sitting and eating my breakfast. I had the Chicken fried steak which came with hash browns, eggs and your choice of a side. My was biscuits and gravy were wonderful especially the gravy! Ummm grraavvy. ;-). I Liked it so much that I went there twice in three days. They also received a James Beard award for an american classic. They must be doing something right. I will be back there again for sure!

Shippensburg, Pennsylvania
“Our favorite breakfast when in Jackson”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 29, 2012

Every time we are in Jackson we go to Nora's for at least one breakfast. Food is ALWAYS good at great prices and service has always been great too. Sometimes at home my husband will say "How bout Nora's for breakfast?" I wish it was that easy... we would be there. Prices, food ,service, atmosphere, you got it all. If there is a line, wait, there is a reason for the line. See ya next time !

PA
“Nothing special”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 27, 2012

My husband, brother and I went to Nora's on Saturday for breakfast. The line was ok and we didn't mind waiting but we were overcharged $42 for three pieces of french toast, and two plates of eggs. The coffee was weak and the service was marginal. We heard it was the place to go, sorry I can't agree.

• 1 of 5 bubbles