“Worth it, even if you're not a daredevil!”

Cowboy Up Hang Gliding
Ranked #1 of 1 Fun & Games in Wilson
More attraction details
Owner description: We serve the Jackson Hole, Wyoming surrounding area and as the only hang gliding school in Wyoming we pride ourselves on having an impeccable safety record with over 3,000 tandem (dual-place) flights and having never put a scratch on anyone. Groups, families, couples, co-workers, young and old, anyone seeking an exciting Wyoming flying adventure lesson. Your instructor will teach you to appreciate the art of flying in a hang glider. Your lesson begins at 2,000 or 4,000 feet, your choice.
Reviewed August 5, 2013

We did this on a whim and it became one of my favorite Jackson Hole memories! The pilots are professional and relaxed and put you at ease - you are in very good hands. It is thrilling and peaceful all at the same time. I did the 4,000 ft flight and was just bowled over. I have never experienced anything like it - you float over mountains and the lush valley below like an eagle. I couldn't stop smiling all day long. I am not a huge thrill-seeker, but this was one of the most exhilarating experiences of my life! I will never forget it.

Reviewed July 29, 2013

You just need to do this. Brat and Tiki were great and real professionals. It's far more relaxing than you'd imagine. If you every dreamed you could fly, well, dream no more. Well worth the money!

Reviewed July 20, 2013

EVERYTHING about this operation and it's people is top-notch! Between the teams friendliness and knowledge, you never feel anxious! Such an amazing experience!! I did the 4000' flight and could not stop smiling! The views were stunning, and Bart even tried to point out a couple of mountain goats to me!! I'll DEFINITELY go again and would highly recommend this to anyone...unlike the adrenaline rush of skydiving, this is a soothing, zen-like experience, not to be missed!!

1  Thank barartist
Reviewed June 16, 2013 via mobile

From start to finish this was an amazing experience. The group of people who run this company are so friendly and laid back, it felt as though we were hanging out with good friends. They had no problems with us walking around with them on the field while they worked, asking them lots of questions about their experience and the upcoming discovery flight.

There were two young girls doing a flight before us (ages 10 or so) and they loved it. Goes to show how wonderfully comfortable and safe the staff make you feel. My husband and I both did the shorter flight and we both loved every second. Bart (the glider pilot) and Tiki (the plane pilot) make sure you know just what to expect, and during the flight you are even allowed to take the reins for a few minutes. The view is unmatched, and such a unique way to get a different perspective of the landscape. My husband and I were not scared at all during our flights, and we represent both ends of the spectrum (I fly planes and he has never done an aerial activity).

All in all, worth every penny!!! I would have comfortably paid more. It really is such an amazing experience and I would recommend these guys to anyone who wants to experience every opportunity to experience Wyoming in all it's splendor!!

1  Thank bananabaj
Reviewed November 2, 2012

Great people and an unbelievable experience. Bart and Tiki could not be more accomodating, friendly and helpful!! The flight was an experience of a lifetime, beautiful scenery, safe and invigorating. Can't wait to do it again!!! Thanks so much, hope to see y"all next year!!!

1  Thank J S