“Check one off the Bucket List!!!”

Jackson Hole Vintage Adventures
Ranked #1 of 6 Tours in Wilson
More attraction details
Owner description: Providing high end outdoor adventures along the Snake River, Jackson Hole Vintage Adventures preserves the magic of a bygone era. In the Summer, we provide float trips down the Snake River in vintage wooden boats. Come Winter, we switch gears and provide vintage sleigh rides and snowshoe tours. The hub for all of our tours is our Snake River-side Tipi Camp.
Reviewed September 26, 2013

Sept. 7th, 2013....about 10:00am. Meet Dutch and AJ at the Snake and load up in one of AJ's vintage McKenzie boats. Have been waiting for this moment for years and now it is upon us. Perfect weather. Perfect company....(3 other women) and even more perfect, knowledgeable and handsome guide. What more could anyone ask for ....2 eagles....1 moose....oodles and oodles of osprey and awesome float. River camp was even more than I could imagine. Fresh flowers on the table....a mini-museum of found objects and a really nice clean privy!! I am one lucky gal. Will mark off on my bucket list......but going on my "Do each and every year" list!!! Many Thanks to Adam Gottschling and AJ for your hospitality and knowledge.

Reviewed July 28, 2013

We had the most amazing experience on the Snake River with AJ and Kevin. 2 families, 4 adults (AJ's boat) and the 4 kids (with Kevin in his boat) were treated to an unique experience. The boats are amazing, just a relaxing trip down the snake river. Adults enjoyed cocktails and great conversation with AJ while Kevin kept the kids alert counting all the wildlife they saw (13 eagles and 1 moose). Arrived at camp and Dawn and Althea assisted with serving appetizers and then dinner. The camp was so charming, the food spectacular. Then desert in the tee-pee. It was first class, all 8 of us truly enjoyed it. Kids ranged from 9-13. HIGHLY recommend this wooden boat river tour.

2  Thank Laura C
Reviewed June 24, 2013

July 2012 I discovered this wonderful boat trip . A.J. DeRosa & his outstanding crew give you a trip you'll not soon forget ! I took my 1st trip down the Snake River with 3 of my gal friends , we had a blast ! We saw numerous bald eagles and even a fledgeling and it's mother ! This year, June 2013 I returned with my husband & another couple it was just as wonderful ! It's not a river raft trip, it's a intimate adventure ! You will not regret going on this beautiful wooden boat , because we all know nothing bets a WOODY !!

1  Thank diane h
Reviewed June 11, 2013

We spent 2 hours on the river and 2 hours in the riverside camp enjoying a hand-crafted outdoor experience. Thanks to A.J. and Kevin for sharing their stories, history and wildlife along the snake river.

Reviewed June 9, 2013

Twelve of us, two guides, two comfortable boats, and the river. So nice to be on the river at sunset and admire the landscape, spot TEN eagles, pelicans, various types of birds, cows, and listen to our guide.

Then we arrive at camp and have appetizers, a wonderful dinner (the salmon and the bacon beans were my favorite) and dessert in the teepee.

We all enjoyed our evening at camp and I highly recommend this unique experience!