“A MUST DO!”

Jackson Hole Vintage Adventures
Ranked #2 of 6 Tours in Wilson
More attraction details
Owner description: Providing high end outdoor adventures along the Snake River, Jackson Hole Vintage Adventures preserves the magic of a bygone era. In the Summer, we provide float trips down the Snake River in vintage wooden boats. Come Winter, we switch gears and provide vintage sleigh rides and snowshoe tours. The hub for all of our tours is our Snake River-side Tipi Camp.
Reviewed July 28, 2013

We had the most amazing experience on the Snake River with AJ and Kevin. 2 families, 4 adults (AJ's boat) and the 4 kids (with Kevin in his boat) were treated to an unique experience. The boats are amazing, just a relaxing trip down the snake river. Adults enjoyed cocktails and great conversation with AJ while Kevin kept the kids alert counting all the wildlife they saw (13 eagles and 1 moose). Arrived at camp and Dawn and Althea assisted with serving appetizers and then dinner. The camp was so charming, the food spectacular. Then desert in the tee-pee. It was first class, all 8 of us truly enjoyed it. Kids ranged from 9-13. HIGHLY recommend this wooden boat river tour.

2  Thank Laura C

Reviewed June 24, 2013

July 2012 I discovered this wonderful boat trip . A.J. DeRosa & his outstanding crew give you a trip you'll not soon forget ! I took my 1st trip down the Snake River with 3 of my gal friends , we had a blast ! We saw numerous bald eagles and even a fledgeling and it's mother ! This year, June 2013 I returned with my husband & another couple it was just as wonderful ! It's not a river raft trip, it's a intimate adventure ! You will not regret going on this beautiful wooden boat , because we all know nothing bets a WOODY !!

1  Thank diane h
Reviewed June 11, 2013

We spent 2 hours on the river and 2 hours in the riverside camp enjoying a hand-crafted outdoor experience. Thanks to A.J. and Kevin for sharing their stories, history and wildlife along the snake river.

Reviewed June 9, 2013

Twelve of us, two guides, two comfortable boats, and the river. So nice to be on the river at sunset and admire the landscape, spot TEN eagles, pelicans, various types of birds, cows, and listen to our guide.

Then we arrive at camp and have appetizers, a wonderful dinner (the salmon and the bacon beans were my favorite) and dessert in the teepee.

We all enjoyed our evening at camp and I highly recommend this unique experience!

Reviewed August 18, 2012

As a wildlife photographer, it is always pleasing to encounter someone who shares your passion for the outdoors and for the beautiful wildlife this country is blessed to have. A.J. was the perfect host and wildlife guide. He was most knowledgeable about not only the river, but the wildlife living along the river. We saw Bald Eagles so close that I hardly needed a telephoto lens. We also encountered several Osprey, a Beaver, Marmot and a Mink racing in and out of the boulders on the river. A.J. was a gracious host and took all the time we needed to capture the perfect photo.

1  Thank Karen C