All reviewsblow dryerfair pricefake woodeasy access from interstatefree coffee in the morningvending machineother hotelsmotelmeasurehairdryertaxchaincheyenne
Reviewed July 12, 2017 via mobile

This hotel is as nice as the more expensive ones in town. The bed was very comfortable and everything was spotless. They do not offer breakfast but there is a home town dinner right across the street.

Stayed: July 2017, traveled solo
1  Thank GD80538
Reviewed July 5, 2017

Friendly staff who make you feel right at home. Clean and relaxing. Nice pool. Easy access from interstate. Good restaurants nearby in the downtown area. Reasonably priced hotel with breakfast include.

• Stayed: July 2017, traveled on business
Reviewed April 14, 2017

I recently stayed here on a trip to Wyoming to see my family. The staff is some of the friendliest and most accommodating people I've had the pleasure to deal with at a motel. The room was very clean and everything I needed. I will definitely stay here next time I go to see family again.

• Stayed: April 2017, traveled solo
1  Thank TPershing
Reviewed March 27, 2017 via mobile

Room looked clean, until we went into the bathroom. There were pubic hairs in the sink and bathtub, photos attached. Staff was friendly. We wondered if the room had been cleaned at all. Were linens changed?

Stayed: March 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank loonylinda
Reviewed March 14, 2017

My family and i travel to Wyoming every year and we stay at this location coming and going, it has a very friendly staff and clean and comfortable beds. the location is great ,there are several places to eat very close by.

Stayed: June 2016