All reviews blow dryer fair price fake wood easy access from interstate free coffee in the morning vending machine other hotels motel measure hairdryer tax chain cheyenne
Reviewed September 6, 2015 via mobile

Very clean and comfortable. The staff are fantastic. Really nice people. Even introduced themselves and shook you're hand. The rates where really good also. And if you want to eat definitely go across the street to the dinner. Good food. Walking distance from store. I will definitely stay again.

Stayed: September 2015, traveled on business
Reviewed September 3, 2015

We had intended to drive farther this day, but a nail in our tire cost us about an hour, so we stopped in Wheatland, a rather small town without a lot of choice of accomodation. As we were going to bed, I discovered a sticky spot on the floor, almost under the console between the beds. Since it was already late, I stuck a piece of paper on it, sure the houskeeper would find it next time she cleaned. The room lacked shampoo and the bathtub was so scarred my wife declined to use it. As is usual with Motel 6, there was no breakfast, but those I've stayed in generally charged $25 less when this was the case. They are known for basic accomodation, so don't even look for a microwave oven, refrigerator or coffeemaker in the room. I keep telling myself, "That's my last Motel 6." When will I listen to myself?

Room Tip: Try going down the road a bit farther.
  • Stayed: July 2015, traveled with family
6Team, brand expericened team member at Motel 6 Wheatland, responded to this reviewResponded September 4, 2015

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to share your review. Motel 6 standards for quality rest on our promise to offer the lowest price of any national chain by delivering the essential elements of a comfortable room for a satisfying stay, for this reason we apologize for the disappointment you describe with the expectations of amenities. We encourage you to contact our Guest Relations department at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience in the future.

Reviewed August 22, 2015

Basic Motel 6 room...didn't have a refrigerator in room. Not too noisy. Shower curtain needed to be cleaned and so did bath tub. I would rate it adequate for a motel stay if you just need a place to shower and sleep. Bedspread was stained.

• Stayed: August 2015, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 20, 2015

The room was very basic. There was no shampoo etc in the room. The wifi sort of worked. The cable tv was fine. The state of the shower was very poor. They need to use some cleaner to get rid of the soap scum on the bottom. The staff were very friendly when checking in. After a long drive I just needed a place to sleep.

• Stayed: August 2015, traveled with family
Reviewed July 19, 2015

The room cost $75 with tax. It was clean with a great diner across the street. This is a basic room with NO shampoo, conditioner, or lotion included. There was NO blow dryer in the room. The mattress was good, Nd the pillows were fluffy. You can't beat the price!

Room Tip: Right next to interstate!
  • Stayed: July 2015, traveled as a couple