“DUSTY BOOTS”

Add it.
Vimbo's
Cuisines: American
Reviewed June 20, 2012

this cafe is now called Dusty Boots service was warm and friendly food was down home cookin what stood out WAS the owner/manager my husband and i witnessed him helping his staff from cooking to cleaning up we had bfast here while traveling through i accidently left my purse and received a call a couple hours later i didnt even know it was missing the manager assured me that it was in good hands and he would mail it to me this was above and beyond i received it in the mail with all cash and cards intact honesty is hard to come by my husband and i stop through weatland at least every two years and will definitely stop by again and i encourage you to do so too

Reviewed June 13, 2011

I went to the restaurant after a Mexican restaurant that I wanted to go to was closed. It has an old homey feel to the restaurant. My waitress recommended either a burger or salad. Her favorite was the Santa Fe salad, so I tried it. It was very good and hit the spot for lunch. I took a piece of cherry pie for the road. It was just cherry pie.

Reviewed May 10, 2011

We where passing through on our way to Denver, and looked for a nice place to eat.
On the outside the place looks neat, on the inside nice and comfy.
The food was excellent, the service dito. When we wanted to leave we got drinks to go, very nice gesture

Reviewed June 20, 2010

I recently stopped at Vimbo's on a trip to Denver. I had eaten there many years ago when it was about the only place to eat in Wheatland. It has been cleaned up, decorated and painted since my last visit. They offered a lunch buffet as well as menu items and a special. I had the prime rib melt special and it was delicious and inexpensive. The best part of Vimbo's is observing the locals who come in to dine. It was a cross section of rural Wyoming. I think that it is sad that the tourist buses stopped at the chain fast food restaurants down the street. They really miss an important part of Wyoming.

Reviewed October 1, 2009

Late one evening while staying in Wheatland my father-in-law, husband and I ate at Vimbos. It was after 8:00PM that we arrived for dinner. The place was not crowed as most resturants in town close at 8:30PM. The service was courtesy and efficent. We ordered ribs and broaster chicken. I was a little worried what the quality of food would be, as the staff was preping for closing. Dinners come with the soup and salad bar and choice of potato. The salad bar was tastey though basic. The soup was beef noodle, it was hot and good. The broaster chicken was fresh and extremely good. I couldn't have been more pleased. The baked potato was good as any I've had. My father-in-laws ribs were hot and to his liking.
Even though we arrived near closing our dining experience was as good as if we had eaten earlier.

1  Thank pulpoeater