“Great Little Restaurant”
Review of The Java Jar

The Java Jar
Ranked #5 of 25 Restaurants in Torrington
Reviewed October 16, 2014 via mobile

While visiting from California, I have been looking all over Torrington and Scottsbluff for a great cup of coffee. A relative recommended The Java Jar, and I'm so happy they did! Excellent coffee and service in a unique little restaurant. It has become my new favorite place to go in Torrington!

Reviewed July 21, 2014 via mobile

Finally a restaurant with good fresh food, soups, salads, sandwiches and drinks (coffees and Italian sodas). Very friendly. Recommend stopping here over any other restaurant I've seen so far in all of South Dakota or Wyoming.

Reviewed November 19, 2013

We stopped at this delightful café for lunch. The staff produced some great food at short notice and served it with a smile.

Reviewed October 30, 2013

Stepped in for a cup of coffee and their selection was huge! The place was cute and homey. When I saw some of their specials, I had to eat. I had a blue cheese and walnut salad and my friend had a bread bowl with Chicken salad. Both were yummy. The service was over the top since we both wanted a variation of the menue items and they were happy to accomodate.

Reviewed September 18, 2013

Every time we go to Wyoming, we have to go to the Java Jar. It has great food, hundreds of wonderful drinks like 30 flavours of Italian sodas. The people are friendly and you can get great treats for a reasonable price. This place would be a success in Denver or Toronto. I'm sure it will be worth your time to check it out if you are within a 100 miles.