“Delightful cafe”
Review of The Java Jar

The Java Jar
Ranked #5 of 23 Restaurants in Torrington
Reviewed November 19, 2013

We stopped at this delightful café for lunch. The staff produced some great food at short notice and served it with a smile.

Reviewed October 30, 2013

Stepped in for a cup of coffee and their selection was huge! The place was cute and homey. When I saw some of their specials, I had to eat. I had a blue cheese and walnut salad and my friend had a bread bowl with Chicken salad. Both were yummy. The service was over the top since we both wanted a variation of the menue items and they were happy to accomodate.

Reviewed September 18, 2013

Every time we go to Wyoming, we have to go to the Java Jar. It has great food, hundreds of wonderful drinks like 30 flavours of Italian sodas. The people are friendly and you can get great treats for a reasonable price. This place would be a success in Denver or Toronto. I'm sure it will be worth your time to check it out if you are within a 100 miles.