“Great Mocha Monkeys!”

The Three D's Coffee & Tea Company
Description: Wonderful coffeeshop in a small Wyoming town, we really enjoyed this find. On the main highway, easy to find, great alternative to motel cont. breakfast. Great atmosphere. Breakfast, sandwiches. We were happy to find this and are not affiliated in anyway. They saved us after a terrible night at a local motel. Deserve some attention and recongnition. Very friendly, clean, comfortable atmosphere, very nice. TV, morning papers, internet, great seating, ect.
Longs, South Carolina
“Great Mocha Monkeys!”
Reviewed August 31, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I were driving through Torrington on our journey from Montana back to S Carolina and we need a coffee break. We saw 3d's and decided to stop. We are so glad we did! I ordered a Mocha Monkey with 2 shots of espresso (not sure how many are supposed to be in there but I needed caffeine after hours of sitting in the car watching cows and bales of hay). My husband ordered the dark roast black coffee, but quickly ordered a Mocha Monkey like mine after he tried it. That was the best coffee we have had in a long time and we drove all the way to Lincoln, NE! We were there between lunch and dinner so there was no waiting and the young lady serving us did a great job making us feel welcome and had time to talk with us about our trip. Great atmosphere and cozy seating to sit in too.

Visited August 2013

“Go only if you have all day to wait”
Reviewed July 16, 2013 via mobile

Slow slow slow slow slow slow slow slow slow slow slow slow slow slow Slow slow slow slow slow slow slow slow slow slow slow slow slow slow Slow slow slow slow slow slow slow slow slow slow slow slow slow slow Slow slow slow slow slow slow slow slow slow slow slow slow slow slow Slow slow slow slow slow slow slow slow slow slow slow slow slow slow Slow slow slow slow slow slow slow slow slow slow slow slow slow slow.

• Visited July 2013
Waterloo, Iowa
“Huge delicious sandwiches...”
Reviewed July 14, 2013

I treated my Mom and her friend to lunch here on my brother's recommendation. He was sure right--the sandwiches are great. The ingredients were fresh and the sandwiches were huge! I loved how they had sides of macaroni salad, potato salad, etc. The macaroni salad had that sweet tang that I love. If you are in SE WY near Torrington stop by and enjoy a nice hearty lunch.

• Visited August 2012
Harrison, Nebraska
“A relaxing cup of coffee.”
Reviewed July 2, 2013 via mobile

Stopped in while taking a morning scooter ride.
The nice young lady made me a delicious White Mocha.
The atmosphere is comfortable, and wifi for customers.
My only complaint is I was alone, and it would have been nice to spend some time and coffee with friends. Must bring them next time!

• Visited June 2013
“Slooooooooooooooowww”
Reviewed June 11, 2013

I gave Three D's 3 stars because of their coffee. The coffee is unquestionably the best around! They have some creative things on their menu and it's all homemade, which could conceivably boost their star rating. However, the service is so unbearably slow I hate going there! My time is precious and limited... I don't want to spend it waiting for food or coffee. For instance, one day I waited 20 minutes in the drive through to get a coffee... I was only the 3rd car. Being as smart as I am, next time I saw a line, I went inside.... YIKES! Bad idea!!! It was equally as slow inside, plus I didn't have my comfy car to sit in or music to listen to. I just don't go there if there is a line.

Today, a friend and I went there for lunch. Chef salad and coffee. $11.00 + Now, I wouldn't mention the price unless it was a factor... and it was! I got a bowl of mostly lettuce, a little bit of dressing, a little veggie, ham and hard boiled egg, and a coffee. Not worth $11.00+ . Wendy's has better salads for less money... but their coffee is not as good.

PJ's Pizza is pretty good... but then there's that loooooonnnnggggg wait. Sorry PJ and 3D, your customer's time is worth much more than you're giving credit for.

The next time someone suggests Three D's for lunch, I'll be busy.

• Visited June 2013