“Excellent”

The Three D's Coffee & Tea Company
Description: Wonderful coffeeshop in a small Wyoming town, we really enjoyed this find. On the main highway, easy to find, great alternative to motel cont. breakfast. Great atmosphere. Breakfast, sandwiches. We were happy to find this and are not affiliated in anyway. They saved us after a terrible night at a local motel. Deserve some attention and recongnition. Very friendly, clean, comfortable atmosphere, very nice. TV, morning papers, internet, great seating, ect.
Reviewed August 29, 2012

My husband bought me expresso and it was excellent. I'm very picky about my coffee and was pleasantly surprised.