“Good Mexican Food”

Dining options: Reservations
Howe, OK
“Good Mexican Food”
Reviewed November 25, 2013

This is a nice place with interesting ambiance. All my grandkids worked there while going through school. It has been there several years under same owner. Food is good Mexican.

Visited September 2013

montana
“great help and food”
Reviewed October 19, 2013

There was a very large amount of food. We were greeted very warmly at the front door and felt right at home.

Visited October 2013
Arlington, VA
“Great food and great service.”
Reviewed September 18, 2013

I spent a night in Thermopolis this summer while heading out west on a motorcycle trip, and was thrilled with the quality of food and the great service at Las Fuentes.

My dad and I were intent on having a proper meal after a few days of gas station food, and Las Fuentes was the only place we could find open. Our server (whose name for the life of me I cannot remember) was incredibly nice despite us walking in shortly before and staying through closing. The special that we ordered was unique and the prices very reasonable.

If I am ever passing through again, I will definitely stop in.

• Visited August 2013
Cody, Wyoming
“Love this place!!!”
Reviewed September 16, 2013

Just ate here two nights ago. Although we learned at the endof our meal that they were down a bar tender, you would have never known it. Everythign came out piping hot and yummmy. There Blue Berry Maraguita was so awesome (served with whipping cream). Goodness, I should have had two. If you like your hot sause hot be sure to order more than 3 or 4 spicy, as it was a little too mild for us. The service was fast and very good. Will go here again.

Visited September 2013
Wyoming
“Really great mexican food for this area..”
Reviewed August 23, 2013

Outstanding food, great drinks, great service, but at a price. You have to be clear down in the Denver/front range area to find this kind of food, but it would at about half the price.

• Visited January 2013