“Love this store”
Review of Storyteller

Storyteller
Ranked #2 of 6 Shopping in Thermopolis
More attraction details
Owner description: We are a cool bookstore and coffee place were many people come to shoot the bull. At times it gets deep, but no one has drowned yet! Oh and the drinks are great!
Reviewed June 16, 2018

Excellent bookstore for the area and in general. Good coffee shop and gift shop options too. Friendly people. It's worth a visit!

All reviews
in 2 reviews
"browse"
"fun"

Reviewed June 2, 2018 via mobile

I have traveled from Sydney Australia to NewYork, and across USA over the last 2.5 weeks. I have struggled getting good coffee anywhere. This is a great store/cafe with GREAT COFFEE

1  Thank seemyshell
Reviewed May 21, 2018

Storyteller has delicious fresh brewed coffee. The store has anything you can think for gifts or writing materials.

1  Thank alpinemedicaljoni
Reviewed February 4, 2018

After lunch, we went to this store to check it out. What a fun and unique place to shop. They offer coffee, ice cream along with merchandise. I've never seen a store like this, they offer high quality merchandise, gift items, toys and books for children and items like coffee by the pound.

The store is beautiful inside and very pleasant to shop in. I loved it.

If you'd like great coffee to go, hand-packed ice cream, or unique and memorable gift items, this is the store to shop in.