“Great food, friendly owner”
Review of The Front Porch

The Front Porch
Ranked #4 of 31 Restaurants in Thermopolis
Cuisines: American
Description: A welcoming, family-run restaurant with great burgers and more, in the heart of Wyoming.
Reviewed August 29, 2012

Wonderful fresh food, nice environment. friendly owner, clean. Nice menu with different types of choices.

Reviewed August 3, 2012

My wife had the curry, and I the Asian chicken salad. Ingredients were fresh, portions adequate. It would be easy to judge this book by its cover, but don't, you may be disappointed.

Reviewed July 26, 2012

Took my son and grandkids to lunch there yesterday. I had one of the best burgers I have had in long time. Love, love, love the toasted buns. My grandson built his own sandwich and ate all of it. My son and granddaughter also thought their sandwiches were great. It is so nice to have a clean and friendly place to eat at in Thermopolis again with good food. The fresh potato chips were awesome. T

Reviewed July 21, 2012

We had looked at a menu we picked up and were excited to try this place after reading reviews. However, when we arrived, we were told they had changed their menu. Boy, had they, none of the sandwiches or things we had hoped to get were on the new menu and the selection was rather limited, so much that my somewhat picky son ended up just ordering a dinner salad and the homemade potato chips. I asked if he could get a Caesar salad as it had been on the previous menu and was told "no". The potato chips we got were not fresh or even hot. They had obviously been sitting for a while. My salad was okay, but nothing spectacular with large chunks of cold chicken with no real flavor to them on it. Unfortunately the lemonade was the best part of any of our meals. I was also expecting a mid priced restaurant based on the menu we had, with lots of sandwiches and salads, but the menu we received was pricier, so that was also a disappointment.

Reviewed July 10, 2012

This place had GREAT sandwiches - fresh ingredients and fresh bread! But it was the potato chips that really impressed me! I think they were literally just made in the kitchen when we placed our order. Loved this place!