“very old hotel! staff was not friendly at all. For the...”
Review of Quality Inn

Quality Inn
Ranked #5 of 8 Hotels in Thermopolis

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
RED LODGE
Reviewed December 25, 2012

There were a few families that where LOUD. I didn't like the location of the room so the night desk clerk changed the room. The room maid was friendly. THE BREAKFAST HAD NO GLUTTEN FREE other than SUGARY KID YOGURT.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

EVANSTON
Reviewed November 2, 2012

The room was booked through Super 8 online and when we arrived at the motel, the price of the room had increased from our online price quote. Upon showing the online confirmation to the desk clerk, they indicated they couldn't give the online price to us because the lodging taxes were more. The desk clerk did discount their amount but had to charge us the higher lodging tax. I had reserved a room with a king size bed and when we went to our room, it was 2 queens and a bunk bed so i had to go back to the office and see why we didn't get the room with the king. The desk clerk said that Super 8 online had been overbooking their rooms and there was nothing available, but upon checking their computer, found that someone had checked out of a king room and so now it was available. We were able to stay in the room with the king bed. The room was clean and the bed comfortable. In the morning we went to the complementary breakfast but it was undesirable with not much offered, so went to a restaurant. The staff was friendly and the motel clean but while we were at the desk, there were other people who came in and their reservations couldn't be found. There seems to be much confusion with Super 8 online and the motel itself. I would recommend the motel because of the cleanliness and friendly staff but I wouldn't suggest going through Super 8 online to book it.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Billings, Montana
Reviewed October 31, 2012

Hotel looks very nice on the outside, but goes downhill from there. I don't like to be negative, but this is the trip "advisor" site. Four people standing around the front entrance taking a smoke break when I arrived. When I checked in, the clerk ran my credit card before realizing someone else had already done that after I made my online reservation. The hallways are filthy, but fortunately the rooms are cleaned pretty well. The Hotel is one of the noisiest I've ever stayed at. My recommendation is to stay at the Days INN or Best Western in town. They are a little bit more money, but that's where I'll stay from now on. I'll try to post a positive review from the next town.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business

Travelers are raving about these Thermopolis hotels

denver
Reviewed October 28, 2012

This was by far the loudest hotel we stayed at during our Denver to Yellowstone road trip. Can hear every conversation in hall, televisions blaring next door, the generator (or whatever it was) outside, even the guy snoring in the room next to us. Sleep, forget it. Even at breakfast you are welcomed to breakfast with cartoons playing at full volume.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family