“Wonderful swim and soak!”
Review of The Star Plunge

The Star Plunge
Ranked #1 of 14 things to do in Thermopolis
Reviewed April 22, 2013

Two pools (one indoor, one outdoor), a hot tub, 3 waterslides, and a natural steam room, plus more non-water amenities. We were there during the off season so there were about 5 other people in the pools, in was wonderful! Only two of the slides were open, but they were fun. I would definitely go back! The pools have ramps leading right into the water making it easy to access for all.

2  Thank MegsJH
There are newer reviews for The Star Plunge

Reviewed April 18, 2013

Its fun to swim here, because the outside pool is cool, but not cold, like indoor pools at hotels, or outdoor pools at other water parks. Its nice because its not a huge place, so there is typically no waiting in lines, or anything like that. They have hot pool inside, and its incredibly relaxing! For the kids, they have waterslides, that seem to be very enjoyable. =) I am from Riverton, Thermopolis is at least a 45 minute drive, if not longer and I would drive that any day, just to go swimming here.

1  Thank Kayla-Marie C
Reviewed March 21, 2013

We have been here 4 times. Wonderful place to take the family. The water slide was great fun for the kids, grandkids, and even this grandma. The vapor cave was a real treat.

1  Thank Bev C
Reviewed February 17, 2013

Admission is way over priced, but we had a good time. The baby pool was really little and seemed to be overflowing with kids and adults most of the time we were there. All the other pools are really large and the hot tub is massive. The indoor slide was a complete blast as long as you don't mind a long climb and don't weigh over 230 lbs. My husband went off the diving board and then was yelled at because it was closed. There was no sign or way to tell that it was closed, I guess we were just supposed to know. Best stop in the park by far.

1  Thank Dani G
Reviewed February 12, 2013

We went to both of the swimming pools over a weeks vacation this pool was fun but staff was very DUMB and very RUDE. The other pool was not as much fun not as many slides but very polite staff. Id rather go to a pool and spend my money where the staff is polite and not always screaing at my children. The star plunge needs tons of fixing up. I met the owner very rude as well the lifeguard was on his cell phone multiple times i complained to the owner he said it was aloud they also made me sign a form saying if i was injured or my children were injured we were not aloud to press charges which i found dumb. NEVER GOING BACK

2  Thank Z7r