“Best food in Teton Village”

Spur Restaurant & Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Spur Restaurant & Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Bar scene, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Brunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Village Road
Transit: Start Bus
Description: Spur Restaurant and Bar at Teton Mountain Lodge & Spa is located in the heart of Teton Village, inside the Teton Mountain Lodge & Spa. Executive Chef Kevin Humphreys has created a mouthwatering menu of creative dinner favorites at Spur such as Smoked Pheasant Raviolis, Corn Crusted Idaho Trout, Zonker Stout Braised Buffalo Short Ribs, and Chickpea & Goat Cheese Polenta Cakes, in addition to daily specials. All menu selections are complimented with regionally produced organic produce and creative interpretations of classic favorites. Our restaurant is a fire-lit, inviting space to relax and enjoy great food, served by friendly, professional staff. In the summertime, enjoy our scenic patio that overlooks the surrounding area.
Tampa, Florida
“Best food in Teton Village”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 14, 2010

You can't go wrong with any item that has Buffalo. My wife and I went there for lunch on our first day and she had the Buffalo Sliders (her first time to eat buffalo) and I had the Marley Chicken which was a jerk chicken wrap. Both were excellent, and we couldn't wait to return. We finally made it back for dinner the next night, and again had an excellent meal. My wife couldn't find what she wanted on the menu so she asked the server if she could have something that was just Buffalo and vegetables. They were happy to oblige her, and we again very pleased. You should consider this restaurant for any meal of the day.

1 Thank oceanadventurerPADI

Colorado
“Excellent food and Happy Hour”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 24, 2009

Great happy hour with huge nacho orders and the Bullalo sliders with Truffle oil aioli were fabulous....we made a meal out of the happy hour offerings.
Very warm inviting bar area and great staff.
Would return there again!

1 Thank ColoradoChilidog
New Hope, Pennsylvania
“Good Food In Teton Village”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 16, 2009

We had a small meal here in September 2009. Didn't start out good as they didn't have any Campari (my apertif of choice), but the food was very good overall and the service was attentive. We ate there late on a weekday night, so it wasn't too crowded, but they do have a bar that seemed to be hopping. Started with a Phesant Stuffed ravioli, very nicely sized and very tasty. Followed with a piece of Fresh Bacon (I do love my pork products), which was very good, very much like a pice of pork belly or rib meat than the "bacon" you traditionally think of. Also a Wyomato salad, not as much "Wyomato's" as I would have expected but very good. My wife had the Wyomato salad as well, some kind of soup special and the Buffalo sliders, all which she enjoyed. Would definately go back again. Decent price on a Cakebread Sauvignon Blanc as well.

1 Thank DJDxMKD
Anchorage, Alaska
“Awesome food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 23, 2009

Just spent a week in Teton village and the Cascade grill was hands down the best food of the trip. And all of our other meals were great too. I had the special Buffalo filet, my friend had the Buffalo spare ribs and my brother had a HUGE burger. All three of us were totally satisfied. The torta for dessert was excellent and the drinks were great as well. The atmosphere was very nice but laid back and casual at the same time. Our server was very polite and attentive, unlike some of the attitude we experienced from the "ski bums" at the other restaurants. Oh yeah, the mussels we had as an appetizer were the tenderest mussels I have ever had. Had we gone to the Cascade grill on the first night of our trip it would probably have been the only place we ate at all week.

Louisville, KY
“A MUST when you visit Jackson and Teton!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 25, 2007

The Cascade Grill House & Spirits offers an amazing menu that is small but full of flavor. This is considered fine dining but as all locations in Jackson Hole, it is casual. For breakfast you have a selection from a full menu or buffet which will fill you up before you hit the slopes. For dinner, expect one of the best dining's that you will have in Jackson. I had the Prime New York Steak which was 12 ounces of prime beef. The sauces that they use will make your taste buds explode...it is one of the most flavorful pieces of meat that I have ever had. On Christmas Eve I tried the tenderloin with lobster...it looked exactly as the picture in the elevator and tasted as good as it looked. The service is fantastic with friendly staff and quick turn - around, enough time for you to continue to enjoy all of your dishes. End the meal with a wonderful dessert which is homemade, I liked the Apply Pie, which was like a mini pie that was perfectly made. This is a 5 star dining location!!!!!!!!!

1 Thank LuxuryReviewer