“Nice restaurant in Teton Village - Good Food”

Spur Restaurant & Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Spur Restaurant & Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Bar scene, Special occasions, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Village Road
Transit: Start Bus
Description: Spur Restaurant and Bar at Teton Mountain Lodge & Spa is located in the heart of Teton Village, inside the Teton Mountain Lodge & Spa. Executive Chef Kevin Humphreys has created a mouthwatering menu of creative dinner favorites at Spur such as Smoked Pheasant Raviolis, Corn Crusted Idaho Trout, Zonker Stout Braised Buffalo Short Ribs, and Chickpea & Goat Cheese Polenta Cakes, in addition to daily specials. All menu selections are complimented with regionally produced organic produce and creative interpretations of classic favorites. Our restaurant is a fire-lit, inviting space to relax and enjoy great food, served by friendly, professional staff. In the summertime, enjoy our scenic patio that overlooks the surrounding area.
Reviewed September 25, 2012

We tried a few local dishes - trout and buffalo short-ribs. Both were very tasty, the setting was relaxing, and the service was good. Prices seemed reasonable for a restaurant in a tourist town. The best testimony I can give is that we plan to eat there again!

Reviewed September 25, 2012

My wife and I spent a week in Teton Village and dined at five different restaurants. Cascade was the best, by far. We had four appetizers, entrees and desserts over two nights, all executed and presented in an outstanding manner. Don't miss the bison shortribs! 3-course pix fixe an outstanding value. A bit short-staffed, but they made up for it in enthusiasm and teamwork. Don't miss if you travel anywhere in Jackson Hole.

Reviewed September 11, 2012

We relaxed and had a late lunch here the day our flight arrived in Jackson Hole from Dallas. The buffalo pastrami was a real treat as were the buffalo steak sliders. Cascade also provides room-service for the Teton Mountain Lodge where we stayed and the lobster mac & cheese and the Idaho trout were stand-outs.

1  Thank KEVIN M
Reviewed September 5, 2012

We were surprised at the price of the breakfast buffet which wasn't as exorbitantly expensive as everything else in the area (~$12/person). The spread was awesome and pretty big and the service was great.

Reviewed September 4, 2012

Cascade is one of my favorite places to eat in Teton Village. I have tried many things on the menu and have never been disappointed! I usually go with the Kobe as my entree but this time I decided to try the Corn Crusted Trout and it was delicious as were the green beans and potatoes that went along with the dish. I was also happy to see the "Kit Kats" back on the dessert menu as well. I will be back soon!!!