I stayed alone in a 1 BR suite but consider it if you have up to four people as a full or queen bed comes down out of the wall in the main room and there are 2 full baths plus a full kitchen so plenty of room for everyone at less than $100/night each. The look and feel of the place is great. Very clean and modern. I really liked how they have large pump bottles of the shampoo, lotion, etc. that are refilled and used over and over vs. those little ones that you use a tiny bit of and then throw away. 5 speaker Bose system in each room with an iPod dock - very nice. The outdoor hot tub on the 3rd floor has awesome views of the mountain and plenty of room. This is now the nicest hotel in the village at a third of what you'd pay at the Four Seasons.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Terra Jackson Hole is an eco-boutique hotel that emphasizes modern design as well as environmental responsibility. This luxury green hotel is one of just five LEED certified hotels in the US. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hotel Terra Jackson Hole, A Noble House Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Terra Jackson Hole Hotel
- Terra Jackson Hole Teton Village
- Hotel Terra Jackson Hole, A Noble House Resort Teton Village