My wife and I stayed here on a trip to Jackson for skiing. Our first day flight was cancelled less than 10 hours before it was scheduled to leave and the Hotel Terra management was remarkably accomodating and we are very appreciative. Once we arrived we found all the staff there very pleasant and helpful.
We stayed in one of the more basic rooms which was just large enough to handle the spce needed to suit up for the slopes each day. The equiptment valet service was very helpful so that skis, poles, and snowboards did not need to be stored in the room. And the jacuzzi tub was quite a pleasure after a long day of boarding. As were the infinity hot tub and rooftop jacuzzi.
The Hotel Terra Cafe serves an awesome breakfast (we recommend the Powderhound Breakfast Wrap). Lunch was very good as well. Also great were the afternoon speacials at the Ostero Italian Restaurant located in the hotel (the 4-cheese grilled cheese with tomato soup was amazing).
If eco-consciousness is important to you, it is a major theme of the hotel. From recycled glass bathroom countertops to reused seatbelts in cafe seating to repurposed wooden support beams, environmental consciousness is big here.
The spa was great as well. Very romantic couples massage room with fireplace was wonderful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 132-room Hotel Terra Jackson Hole is an award-winning boutique hotel located at the base of Jackson Hole Mountain Resort in Teton Village, WY and serves as the destination’s premier lifestyle hotel. The ski-in slopeside location is only steps to the resort’s iconic aerial tram accessing 500 inches of average snowfall. Combining modern amenities with all the plush comforts of home, the AAA Four Diamond hotel is the ideal basecamp for year-round mountain adventures, located only one mile from Grand Teton National Park and 50 miles to Yellowstone. Hotel Terra welcomes guests with a full-resort experience, indulging guests with a boutique spa, outdoor infinity pool, rooftop hot tub, ski valet with on-site ski rentals, complimentary concierge services, shopping, and fine dining at the rustic Italian restaurant Il Villaggio Osteria. As Wyoming’s first LEED Silver-certified property, Hotel Terra’s sustainable design infuses modern décor with eco-friendly elements. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Priceline, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hotel Terra Jackson Hole, A Noble House Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Terra Jackson Hole Hotel
- Terra Jackson Hole Teton Village
- Hotel Terra Jackson Hole, A Noble House Resort Teton Village