“cleanest and most friendly hotel ever”

Hotel Terra Jackson Hole, A Noble House Resort
Ranked #3 of 7 Hotels in Teton Village
GreenLeadersPlatinum level
Ga
“cleanest and most friendly hotel ever”
Reviewed February 22, 2010

Everyone was always cleaning and with a smile on their face. All staff very friendly always talking to you and asking if they can help. My daughter had an accident on the slopes and they asked each day how she was feeling. I have never seen such a young enthusiastic staff in all my travels. Would definitely stay there when I return to Jackson Hole.

• Stayed February 2010, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (194)
Long Island City
Reviewed February 17, 2010

I just spent 4 nights at the Terra, a great hotel in a great resort:
- nice clean and modern,
- perfectly located
- great hot tub on the roof (but smallish pool on the second floor, cute but I could not swim there).
- nice breakfast, and our $15 daily allowance was sufficient (no room service but I guess it keeps prices down).
- beautiful room with all the amenities needed (now the boot warmers are useless, the self-cleaning bathtub is just a noisy gadget and the free internet is a tad slow), TV, internet, nice king bed. we had the cheapest room so it was not spacious, just adequate.
- very convenient ski valet service, and the lifts were 2 mins away.
- great concierges and reception, friendly and helpful, organized all our ground transportation.
- very good restaurant (too good maybe, overcrowded!).
- one caveat: when I booked my package, I would have liked more transparency.

Overall I really plan to come back to Jackson and the Terra!

• Stayed February 2010, traveled as a couple
Utah
Reviewed February 13, 2010

Stayed at the Terra Hotel while attending a conference. Extended the stay for a bit of skiing. The hotel is at a wonderful location. Ski valet was a luxury I rarely get to experience. The staff is top notch. The onsite restaurant, Villagio Osteria, is a must! The ecco-friendly hotel, fitness facility, pool and meeting rooms are amazing. The rooms are incredibly appointed but poorly lit and a little cramped. Based on the (conference) price of $189/night and it the peak of ski season, I felt that this was a good price for the quality of this hotel and will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed February 2010, traveled on business
Orange, Ca
Reviewed February 2, 2010

The service was spectacular. Not just at the reservation desk, but also at the valet, the concierge, housekeeping, etc

The room was phenomenal. I don't really care too much about it being green (nice, but I personally don't seek this out), but the amenities in the room were extraordinary. Heated floors, LCD tvs, fireplaces, balcony, etc. Everything was brand-new and cool.

The location in the village was perfect! We didn't come in ski season, but during the summer, we walked to everything, including the free gondola to the top. It's all just steps away.

Here is another way to put it. My family and I enjoy vacationing at the Ritz, 4 Seasons, etc. and this hotel was, without question, at that level or above in every category.

• Stayed August 2009, traveled with family
Indianapolis
Reviewed February 2, 2010

The Hotel Terra was a great experience. We had an incredible long weekend of skiing and pampering in JH and this was a good choice. We stayed in an Urban Studio room. This is a nice room with great amenities - such as the jetted bath tub that my girlfriend could not get enough of. The view overlooked the Tram and the ski runs on the mountain. The rooftop hot tubs are great after a long day on the slopes.

The only critical review we have for this hotel is that there is little storage for clothing and gear in the Urban Studio. The murphy bed is not even close to being comfortable (the couch was more comfortable). Overall, this is a great hotel. Great location. And someplace we would happily stay again - just would try a room with a true bed...not the murphy bed.

• Stayed January 2009, traveled as a couple
San Francisco
Reviewed January 27, 2010

My new husband and I went to Hotel Terra for a long weekend in January and were very happy with our hotel choice. I have to say I was a little disappointed we didn't get upgraded since it was our honeymoon and we paid for the hotel before their 30% off sale (and I know they had lots of open rooms) but our experience was great nonetheless. The hotel is very contemporary and architecturally pleasing. We loved the rooftop hot tub, free wine hour, fabulous massages we had at the spa, and one of the highlights was the restaurant, Osteria was SO good. We had the cheapest room and it was very nice but definitely smallish for a ski trip. The location is great, walking distance to the lifts and right across the famous Mangy Moose! Would definitely recommend Hotel Terra.

• Stayed January 2010, traveled as a couple
Houston, TX
Reviewed January 25, 2010

We stayed in a small suite during our ski trip. We had a view of the valley and could watch the snow storms come in (we had about 2 feet during the five days we were there.) While it is ski in it's not ski out, it is located at the base of the Tram and only a few hundred feet to the Gondola. The suites are very modern. The hotel has a ski valet and the concierge was EXTREMELY helpful. Our only bad dining choice was when didn't ask for suggestions. We will stay there again on the next trip.

• Stayed January 2010, traveled as a couple
Snake River Lodge and Spa
#4 of 7 in Teton Village
Wyoming Inn of Jackson Hole
Rusty Parrot Lodge and Spa

Been to Hotel Terra Jackson Hole, A Noble House Resort? Share your experiences!