There are so many good things to say about this hotel, it’s hard know where to start - the endless jacuzzi, the pleasant staff, the accommodations and services, the fireplace and surround sound system, the warming fire pits out on the resort grounds, or the incredible view of snow covered mountains, sunsets, and sunrises. Located at the base of a ski resort, there's no lack of incredible views or activities.
We stayed in a new section of the hotel and there are still a few bugs being worked out, but the staff more than made up for any inconvenience we encountered during our stay. We called about a few small issues with our room and the staff was quick to respond and accommodate our needs and then some. I’ve never experienced such willingness of a hotel staff to ensure my visit was the best ever. That’s a huge compliment from me since I’ve traveled so much for business over the past 20 years, hotels have often been my second home.
Our last few nights there we stayed in a 1 bedroom suite with a kitchen. The kitchen was fully equipped with all the essentials and modern appliances. The sitting area had a fireplace, large, flat screen TV, DVD player, Bose 5.1 surround sound system and an ipod dock. In both rooms we used during our week long visit, the beds were comfortable with plenty of pillows and a supply of extra pillows and blankets in the closet. Boot/glove warmers in every room. The bathrooms were kept at a comfortable temperature with heated floors, plenty of towels, and bathrobes. For those of you committed to the environment, the Hotel Terra is an eco-lodge with a commitment to being green and provides shampoos, lotions, and soaps free of allergens, and a separate trash can for recyclable items.
There are plenty of restaurants, bars/lounges, and shops within walking distance. We tried several of them and enjoyed every meal we had. Need a beverage or snacks for the room, there’s near by shops for that too! Being an outdoor adventure resort, you may desire a little pampering at the end of the day. We indulged in the rooftop endless Jacuzzi with a 180 degree view of snow covered mountains. What a way to finish off a day of skiing!
To sum it up, I can’t find a bad thing to say about my stay, and can’t say enough about the pleasant hotel staff. I give Hotel Terra a 5+ stars!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 132-room Hotel Terra Jackson Hole is an award-winning boutique hotel located at the base of Jackson Hole Mountain Resort in Teton Village, WY and serves as the destination’s premier lifestyle hotel. The ski-in slopeside location is only steps to the resort’s iconic aerial tram accessing 500 inches of average snowfall. Combining modern amenities with all the plush comforts of home, the AAA Four Diamond hotel is the ideal basecamp for year-round mountain adventures, located only one mile from Grand Teton National Park and 50 miles to Yellowstone. Hotel Terra welcomes guests with a full-resort experience, indulging guests with a boutique spa, outdoor infinity pool, rooftop hot tub, ski valet with on-site ski rentals, complimentary concierge services, shopping, and fine dining at the rustic Italian restaurant Il Villaggio Osteria. As Wyoming’s first LEED Silver-certified property, Hotel Terra’s sustainable design infuses modern décor with eco-friendly elements. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Priceline, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hotel Terra Jackson Hole, A Noble House Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Terra Jackson Hole Hotel
- Terra Jackson Hole Teton Village
- Hotel Terra Jackson Hole, A Noble House Resort Teton Village