“Great hotel and location for visit to Grand Teton NP”

Hotel Terra Jackson Hole, A Noble House Resort
Ranked #3 of 7 Hotels in Teton Village
GreenLeadersPlatinum level
Illinois
“Great hotel and location for visit to Grand Teton NP”
Reviewed November 1, 2009

Beautiful hotel - great room with full kitchen, comfortable seating area, fireplace, and balcony. Service was excellent. The included breakfast was very good and the staff young and friendly. About 10 minute drive to town of Jackson and 5 minutes to Grand Teton National Park, out main focus for this trip.

• Stayed September 2009, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (200)
Paia
Reviewed October 24, 2009

Hotel Terra is right at the base of the mountain in Winter it would be a great location. The pool and work out room are great the food is great. We like the fact that the Hotel is Eco conscious. Rooms are spacious and come with 2 bathrooms and full kitchens.

• Stayed October 2009, traveled with family
Rockies
Reviewed October 21, 2009

We spent a night at Hotel Terra for our anniversary in a one bedroom suite and were very impressed. The rooms are beautifully appointed and all done in an eco-conscious manner which we appreciated. The suite was decorated in a modern style and very clean. If you were staying for several nights, the fully stocked kitchen would be a nice asset. The living room area was very comfortable and the views of the ski area from our windows was lovely. The staff was friendly and helpful and made sure that we had everything we needed. Additionally, the restaurant choices in the hotel are top-notch. We had dinner at Osteria and breakfast at the cafe and both were excellent.

I highly recommend Hotel Terra for your Jackson Hole vacation!

Miami
Reviewed October 21, 2009

I stayed one night at Hotel Terra after two nights in a different hotel in the valley. I am glad I made the move to Terra. I was a little aprehensive at first at hearing about the "Urban Studio", this is Jackson Hole afterall and coming from MIami I was not here for an urban experience. However, I was pleasently surprised. The design was modern yet understed and felt very warm and comfortable.

A plasma tv on the wall, bose soundsystem, gas fireplace, comfy couches, a large clean modern kitchen (if you are looking to stay for a week and eat a few meals in the room this would definately be a great place to stay), dining table, and nice bathroom. Heated bathroom floor, large soft towels, rainwater shower head.

One thing I will mention is that there was not alot of room for my luggage/stuff in the studio. I would up setting my suitcase on the luggage rack in front of the sliding glass door to the balcony. Since the bed comes out of the wall ( it was very comfortable!) it takes up most of the open space in the room

I loved the fact that not only is the hotel modern, clean, comfortable and provided good service, but the eco-friendly materials and LEED certification made it all the better!

The restaurant, Osteria, was delicious. It was crowded and I was happy to see such a lively place in the off season. Good wine selection, nice antipasto choices and the gnocci melted in your mouth. The Terra Cafe made a great egg/veggie breakfast wrap.

I'd definately recommend Hotel Terra!

Stayed October 2009, traveled solo
1 Thank Pura_Vida_Miami
Salt Lake City, Utah
Reviewed October 14, 2009

I would recommend Hotel Terra to anyone! The staff were friendly, professional and helpful. The hotel was extremely clean and we loved the contemporary yet earthy aesthetic. My husband and I stayed in the Urban Studio which I would recommend to any couple. It had a full kitchen and dining area, living room with flat screen TV and fireplace and the bathroom had a jetted tub and rain shower. The bathroom was equipped with eco-friendly shampoo, conditioner, body wash and lotion so there's no need to pack your own. There is also a private patio. The queen size bed pulled out of the wall and was very comfortable. The complimentary coffee is great too! We had a great view of the mountain and were so cozy in our room that we spent a lot of time there reading and playing games together. Dining at Terra was surprisingly delicious. Normally I don't "want" to eat at the hotels I stay at, but Terra has a great breakfast/lunch cafe as well as a fabulous Italian restaurant. We loved the location of Terra, close to the Teton National Forest as well as only about 15 minutes from Jackson. We stayed during the off season so were able to enjoy a discounted rate on our room and even dinner, however, there were not many events/activities going on in the area.

Miami
Reviewed October 12, 2009

The hotel's signage is on a rock next to the entrance so we had a bit of trouble finding the place. Once we walked in, there was a fireplace going on in the quaint lobby. The reception was very friendly, the room was very comfortable as was the bathroom and definitely very eco-friendly. The staff was always asking if we needed anything and were very friendly and knowledgeable about the area. I would definitely return. The location is right at the entrance of both the Grand Teton and Yellowstone National Parks, and a 20 minute ride from Jackson Hole.

Denver, CO
Reviewed October 8, 2009

This hotel was fantastic.... I wasn't sold on the "modern" theme that was given to me over the phone but ended up booking here anyway, so glad I did. It felt like home!! We stayed in an Urban Studio... I could live there! Full kitchen, bath with jetted tub, living room/dining room and the pullout Queen Murphy was so comfortable. The balcony was huge and had a great view of the ski slope. The hotel has free internet (as it should be) and free laundry machines (perfect after just backpacking for a week!). I would recommend this to anyone!

• Stayed September 2009, traveled as a couple
Hotel Jackson
#3 of 40 in Jackson
Rusty Parrot Lodge and Spa
Rustic Inn Creekside Resort and Spa at Jackson Hole

Been to Hotel Terra Jackson Hole, A Noble House Resort? Share your experiences!