Our arrival wasn't the smoothest (our fault for getting lost, over and over again), but the front desk staff was soothing and good-natured. We loved our room and the overall feel of the place. It's beautiful, modern, fancy in a contemporary way, and in the summertime, a good value. The restaurant was excellent; the staff youthful and fun.
The fitness area was high-end, and though we didn't take advantage of it because we didn't bring our bathing suits, the hot tub looked wonderful.
My only recommendation is that their signage be somewhat more prominent. As an earlier reviewer pointed out, the surroundings are somewhat cramped, and it's confusing if you aren't familiar with the village. When we finally arrived, we stayed put... and we're glad we did.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Terra Jackson Hole is an eco-boutique hotel that emphasizes modern design as well as environmental responsibility. This luxury green hotel is one of just five LEED certified hotels in the US. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hotel Terra Jackson Hole, A Noble House Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Terra Jackson Hole Hotel
- Terra Jackson Hole Teton Village
- Hotel Terra Jackson Hole, A Noble House Resort Teton Village