We stayed in Hotel Terra during our ski trip 3/2009 and it was amazing! Hotel is eco friendly (all in wood stone and metal), very modern and new. Locationy was perfect - 30 second from the ski lift, and you can ski down to the hotel entrance. Our room was very clean, the little breakfast & lunch restaurant - Terra Cafe was serving organic food (fantastic breakfast). Hotel spa was also very good. The girl who was doing my massage was very nice and friendly and told me a lot of interesting things and suggested great places to go to (stores & restaurants). I loved the hot top on a roof. Oh! and the Osteria Restaurant was great. Great hotel & great experience!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Terra Jackson Hole is an eco-boutique hotel that emphasizes modern design as well as environmental responsibility. This luxury green hotel is one of just five LEED certified hotels in the US. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Cancelon, Jetsetter, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hotel Terra Jackson Hole, A Noble House Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Terra Jackson Hole Hotel
- Terra Jackson Hole Teton Village
- Hotel Terra Jackson Hole, A Noble House Resort Teton Village