Hotel Terra Jackson Hole, A Noble House Resort
Snake River Lodge and Spa(Teton Village)(Great Value!)
$241
$236
  • Pool
$635
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Inn at Jackson Hole(Teton Village)(Great Value!)
$249
$141
galahotels.com
Teton Mountain Lodge & Spa - A Noble House Resort(Teton Village)(Great Value!)
$329
Alpenhof Lodge(Teton Village)(Great Value!)
$336
Spring Creek Ranch(Jackson)(Great Value!)
$367
$355
getaroom.com
Elk Refuge Inn(Jackson)(Great Value!)
$238
$339
Flat Creek Inn(Jackson)
No availability for your dates from our partners
1,071 results
All reviewsurban studioinfinity poolhot tubosteria restaurantjackson holechill spafull kitchenmurphy bedski valetrain showerheated floorsone bedroom suitejet tubmangy moosegreat optiondouble sinksgrand teton national park
Reviewed September 11, 2008

We LOVED this beautiful LEED certified boutique hotel!! Everything is "Green." Modern, well appointed suite, beautiful decor and plenty of storage. Bose stereo, gas fireplace, comfy Murphy beds for extra people, etc. They even have a separate in-room recycling can! Small "homey" feel with young, happy, helpful staff. Our housekeeper was especially friendly and did a wonderful job. Valet parking is available in their underground garage. Our fifth floor room was on a corner facing the mountains so we didn't hear any of the construction noise on the east side of the hotel. The complimentary laundry room on our floor was very much appreciated after being in Yellowstone for several days. The Terra Cafe has good breakfast items-try the waffles! Delivery is available from the Cafe and the Osteria restaurant (Italian) in the hotel. The Spa was small, hip and comfy with a very friendly staff and reasonable prices.

RE: Noise! We did hear a little of the new ski tram construction (scheduled to open 12/08), but hardly anything to complain about as they have double paned windows. The Osteria restaurant is at the northwest corner of the building on the 1st floor. We heard LOUD pounding music on Friday night. After some investigating, we found the music was coming from the Osteria-they were blasting music on OUTDOOR speakers although no one was on their patio. Apparently they turn it on to create a "buzz" for their restaurant. We asked them to turn the outdoor speakers off and voila! No more noise!! Same thing happened on Saturday night. So if this happens to you, just go down there and tell them to turn it off. It's a romance killer! Hotel Terra Mgmt Group, please take note and tell them to stop doing this!

• Stayed: September 2008, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 6, 2008

Up until July, we had planned to stay at the Snake River Lodge. Very pricey and others on Trip Advisor complained about the construction. So I had read that the Terra had recently opened and staying there saved us almost $200/night. When I first checked in, they took me to a room with no balcony. I called the front desk and told them I know that I was supposed to have a balcony room. The weather and view were so pretty, I wanted to be able to sit outside. Fifteen minutes later we were moved to a one bedroom suite, with a full kitchen, separate living area with a fireplace and a separate bedroom.

The reviews on Trip Advisor mention to eat at Osteria in the hotel, so we did just that. The food was wonderful!

Stayed: August 2008
Reviewed September 3, 2008

We stayed at the Terra for the Labor Day weekend. As pointed out by other reviewers there is construction on-going right next to the hotel. However at no point were we bothered by it (neither were our friends who were on the second floor facing the construction site).

Our room faced the mountain with a very nice corner view. The decor is modern yet warm and very tasteful. The bathroom was very well appointed.

We did not have a chance to experience the spa so cannot report on it.

The Osteria and the Terra Cafe were both great. While the Osteria is quite expensive (ie New York prices) the food was succulent (the pasta in particular) and service outstanding. The Terra Cafe was great in the mornings. Service was great in general.

Staff was helpful and very friendly. The only complaint I have was that when I asked them to help me with plugging in my iphone into the composite connection in the room the staff was not able to fix the problem.

One other thing I enjoyed was the free limited bandwidth wireless internet with an option to upgrade to a faster for a fee (which is only really necessary if you want to connect to your company's system).

I would definitely recommend the Terra to my friends and family!

• Stayed: August 2008, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 24, 2008

I can’t even begin to describe just how fantastic the service was. We felt homesick when we left they were so welcoming. I must give praise to Sarah and Laura. I would stay at any hotel motel or campground if these two were handling things.
Rooms were beautiful. I liked the green aspect. If you are going to Jackson, staying at Teton Village is a great option since it is away from the town but only a 10 minute drive to get there.
If you have concerns about construction don’t! It is not intrusive and the workers are hardly noticeable. The construction is next door and not in the phase one building.
I have stayed in server very exclusive and upscale properties. Hotel Terra was hands down the best experience I have ever had. That includes the Four Seasons, Orient-Express and several other National Landmark properties.
Do yourself a favor and stay at the hotel Terra.
If you’re lucky you should request room 410 or any floor with the room number being 10. It has nice kitchen living room and two bathrooms. There is plenty of storage.
BEST PLACE EVER!!!!
Thank You Hotel Terra for giving me a very much needed rest and probably one of the best vacations I have ever had!

• Stayed: August 2008
Reviewed August 20, 2008

We arrived Monday afternoon after three days in Yellowstone hoping for an upscale relaxing vacation to find construction a stone throw away. The property is building a sister tower next door. They never informed us and placed us right next to the crane for 500.00 a night. When we complained the front desk clerk took approx. two hours to get a manager who then put us in a two bedroom suite which was one room away from our previous spot from the construction site. By all means please call this hotel before booking and make sure they are finished with thier second hotel. The rooms on the far side are better but still quite loud.

• Stayed: August 2008, traveled with family