We did not stay at the Hotel Terra. We stayed in a three bedroom, three bathroom, Crystal Springs Condominium which is managed by the Hotel Terra. The condominium itself was wonderful and a perfect location for access to the Aerial Tram, Gondola and Kids Ranch. It was great to have daily housekeeping and very nice to have room service available from a number of restaurants--including the Osteria, which we enjoyed.
We were not given access to the Hotel Terra's hot tub and pool, but instead were expected to walk quite a bit further to use the facilities at the Jackson Hole Mountain Resort (which I found very mediocre).
Our biggest complaint was the noise from the plows at night. We stayed in a room overlooking the ski resort parking lot. It snowed every night (lovely) and the plows came out in force every night to plow the lot. It was unbelievably loud in the bedroom overlooking the lot. We had many sleepless nights. During the day the construction noise in the adjoining lot was loud enough that it prevented anyone from catching a nap to make up for the loss of sleep during the night. I spoke to some guests staying in the same building with a room facing the back of the building and they did not hear any of the plow noise from their location.
After returning home I realized that I had left a load of clothes in the dryer. After researching the issue, the staff member thought she had found my items and called to confirm. After I told her that they were not the right items, she said she would call me back, but never did.
I had two massages at the Hotel Terra and loved them! Great therapists.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 132-room Hotel Terra Jackson Hole is an award-winning boutique hotel located at the base of Jackson Hole Mountain Resort in Teton Village, WY and serves as the destination’s premier lifestyle hotel. The ski-in slopeside location is only steps to the resort’s iconic aerial tram accessing 500 inches of average snowfall. Combining modern amenities with all the plush comforts of home, the AAA Four Diamond hotel is the ideal basecamp for year-round mountain adventures, located only one mile from Grand Teton National Park and 50 miles to Yellowstone. Hotel Terra welcomes guests with a full-resort experience, indulging guests with a boutique spa, outdoor infinity pool, rooftop hot tub, ski valet with on-site ski rentals, complimentary concierge services, shopping, and fine dining at the rustic Italian restaurant Il Villaggio Osteria. As Wyoming’s first LEED Silver-certified property, Hotel Terra’s sustainable design infuses modern décor with eco-friendly elements. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, getaroom.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hotel Terra Jackson Hole, A Noble House Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Terra Jackson Hole Hotel
- Terra Jackson Hole Teton Village
- Hotel Terra Jackson Hole, A Noble House Resort Teton Village