My rating would be higher were the rooms not so unbelievably small. We stayed 2 nights, one in a "suite" (very nice kitchen including Cuisinart pots and pans, relatively small but well furnished living room). When the Murphy bed is pulled down, this space becomes the bedroom. It had a nice, well furnished outside balcony overlookikng the tram base. The second room was 2 doors down the hall. The space itself was small with the space dominated by a king size bed. Seating was minimal and not particularly comfortable. Who would want to come back from a day skiing or hiking to a postage sized space like this?
The location is slopeside with easy access to restaurants (based on the menu, the Italian restaurant at the hotel was not appealing). Hotel staff are friendly and helpful. The cafe has superb breakfast pastries.
There is a very good exercise facility.
Based on the miniscule rooms and high prices, we are unlikely to stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Terra Jackson Hole is an eco-boutique hotel that emphasizes modern design as well as environmental responsibility. This luxury green hotel is one of just five LEED certified hotels in the US. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your Hotel Terra Jackson Hole, A Noble House Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Terra Jackson Hole Hotel
- Terra Jackson Hole Teton Village
- Hotel Terra Jackson Hole, A Noble House Resort Teton Village