“Wish I could have stayed forever!”

Hotel Terra Jackson Hole, A Noble House Resort
Ranked #3 of 7 Hotels in Teton Village
GreenLeadersPlatinum level
Reviewed September 12, 2013 via mobile

I have never stayed anywhere that I loved more!! After a long day traveling, the two guys at the front desk were SO helpful and accommodating--treated my husband and me as if they had known us forever and made us feel so welcomed! My room was so beautiful, and very Eco- friendly (love that), modern, and the view was second to none! Full kitchen with all modern amenities- even Starbucks coffee! The soaking, jetted tub and the Rainsoft shower head--pure heavenly! Wonderfully appointed, beautiful views, cozy room, comfy bed--close to shopping and dining as well as nature- who could ask for more?!

• Stayed: September 2013
Write a ReviewReviews (1,026)

Reviewed September 12, 2013

Stayed here one night before a backpacking trip into the Teton's. Great service started with complimentary valet parking and personable front desk personnel. Modern, chic decor, and very clean and comfortable accommodations. Cafe breakfast was delicious. Our stay here was too short but we wouldn't hesitate visiting again.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 11, 2013

I only stayed one 1 here after 5 days at Colter Bay Lodge Cabins in Grand Teton National Park. All I can say is...perfect. All the staff I encountered were super friendly & helpful. Bed was very comfy; sheets, linens, towels were high quality; décor was modern, clean, & fresh...but the best in the room were the hooks. Yep, the HOOKS. I've been to lots of hotels, but never one that had a row of hooks at the entrance to hang your bag/hat, keys...., then another higher row of hooks to hang your jackets, then in the bathroom, yes enough hooks & bars to hang all the towels...& yes, you get lots of towels. And did I mention 2 sinks? & a cool rainfall type showerhead & cool self-cleaning jet tub? boy did I take advantage of that! especially with the in-room spa package.

The in-hotel restaurant Il Villaggio Osteria is absolute to die for! I would have eaten there for breakfast, lunch, & dinner if I could. Some people said it is pricey, but I do not think so at all. The portions are huge, service is super fast, & the staff all work together & help each other out. Just writing this makes me want to go back.

Other great amenities I enjoyed:
- free Wi-Fi that actually works
- VoIP phones that allow you to check your flights (in case you didn't bring your own laptop or didn't want to go to the hotel business center)
- heated bathroom floors
- Starbuck in-room coffee
- free parking
- nice plates, bowls, mugs, and utensils readily available in the room
- shampoo, body wash, and lotion smelled really good

Only con: disappointing small and shallow (3-feet deep) pool. It was outdoors and heated but I didn't even feel like taking a dip. It did however have a nice view of the surrounding mountains.

It would be awesome to go back in the winter.

1  Thank Langelina3
Reviewed September 5, 2013

My husband and I booked for 2 nights on Jetsetter, after spending two nights in Jackson Hole at the Snow King (which wasn't great). Hotel Terra was a breath of fresh air, literally and figuratively. The room was very comfortable with a king size bed and a very large soaking tub. The area that the hotel is in has many options for dining, as well as a little grocery store for snacks. It is so close to Grand Teton National Park that it was a great jumping off point for adventures. My only complaint is that they don't have room service, so I couldn't pig out in my pj's. Oh well!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Maisyrone
Reviewed September 4, 2013

Stayed here 3 nights while visiting Yellowstone and Jackson Hole .. this hotel met every expectation. The room was quite comfortable (but not much of a view) and the bathroom was excellent, except the half shower door allowed too much leakage. The towels were so good, my wife ordered several when we got home.
The only problem we encountered was the route into Teton Village, a bumpy dirt road through the woods for about two miles. Keep your windows closed and ventilation on recirculate!
Valet parking was available but after the first night, we used the large public lot in front of the hotel .. less wait, no tipping.
Jackson Hole is about 10 miles away, easy drive, nice place to visit with the other tourists and travelers.
The outside view of the Tetons and glacier is wonderful.
Couple of computers off the lobby provided free, snappy internet access in lieu of using a phone.
Won't hesitate to visit again.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank DON300
Reviewed September 3, 2013

We stayed for 5 nights and thought this was a GREAT place. Loved the decor, loved both restaurants, loved the service. I saw that a few people thought the rooms were small--I'll just say that if you're coming from an east coast city, the studios will feel just right, and the bathrooms are actually spacious. The closet in our studio was tiny and there wasn't a dresser, but we didn't mind those minor drawbacks. We really liked the murphy bed because we did spend some time hanging out in the studio at night and in-between daytime activities, and it was so nice not to feel like you were hanging out in a hotel room--it feels like a cool little apartment. The balcony and gas fireplace are delightful perks to make you feel at home and definitely enhanced the enjoyment of our stay. We loved this hotel and definitely would stay there again.

Room Tip: If you're going to spend time in your room during the day, you might not want to face the parkin...
1  Thank scl28970
Reviewed September 3, 2013

My wife and I were smoked out of Sun Valley and had no place to go. At noon I searched the internet for a destination and a last minute hotel but everywhere I looked places were booked. We decided on visiting Jackson Hole and I called the local number to the Hotel Terra and asked if they had any cancellations for a three night stay . They did and off we drove, leaving the smoke behind, literally....we drove through the Craters of the Moon and stopped by the Nuclear Plant Museum....my pee glowed for days after visiting, just kidding ....anyway when we arrived at the Hotel Terra, we were expected and check-in was a breeze. The room was nice, kind of chic and in line with a preferred hotel. We had no complaints. After staying three nights, we realized we needed to stay longer due to the conditions in Sun Valley were not getting better, so we asked the front desk for three more nights at a reduced rate and they accommodated us. The hotel is located about 9 miles outside of Jackson Hole, but IT IS where you want to be. Jackson Hole is pretty much a circus...nice to visit, but best to be away from it you want to leave. Now if you like Disney World and stay in the Park, then maybe you want to find a place in Jackson Hole Town, but not us. The Terra Hotel is located nicely near the Teton National Park, about 2 miles from the entrance. You'll see most of your animals there.

Room Tip: Ask for the Urban room....nice fireplace, murphy bed is comfortable and nice modern kitchen.
1  Thank newsman06
Rusty Parrot Lodge and Spa
Alpenhof Lodge
Alpenhof Lodge
#5 of 7 in Teton Village

Been to Hotel Terra Jackson Hole, A Noble House Resort? Share your experiences!