My husband and I stayed here for 5 nights on a trip to see Grand Tetons and Yellowstone National Park. The hotel had great decor, the staff was very helpful and friendly, and overall we had a great stay. The hotel resterant was italian, and it was very good, we ate there 2 nights, and got dessert there another night. The spa was excellent, my husband I had massages while we were there, and they were some of the best we had ever had. They updgraded us to a 1 bedroom suite upon arrival automatically, since we joined Iprefer. The breakfast place was good but expensive. We had the $20 per room meal plan for breakfast and we always went over, but everything in Jackson is expensive, so don't think we could found stuff the same quality for much cheaper.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Terra Jackson Hole is an eco-boutique hotel that emphasizes modern design as well as environmental responsibility. This luxury green hotel is one of just five LEED certified hotels in the US. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia and Jetsetter so you can book your Hotel Terra Jackson Hole, A Noble House Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Terra Jackson Hole Hotel
- Terra Jackson Hole Teton Village
- Hotel Terra Jackson Hole, A Noble House Resort Teton Village