We loved our 1 bedroom suite at Hotel Terra. It had everything we needed, whether for 1 night or 1 week. Compact functional kitchen, nicely appointed living room with comfy furniture, gas fireplace and private balcony, great view of the ski area and plaza at the base. It was off-season so the spa and restaurant were not open yet. We had dinner at their sister property's restaurant, The Spur at Teton Mountain Lodge, which was excellent. Would stay here again in a heartbeat!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Terra Jackson Hole is an eco-boutique hotel that emphasizes modern design as well as environmental responsibility. This luxury green hotel is one of just five LEED certified hotels in the US. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Amex, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Cancelon, JackRabbit Systems, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your Hotel Terra Jackson Hole, A Noble House Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Terra Jackson Hole Hotel
- Terra Jackson Hole Teton Village
- Hotel Terra Jackson Hole, A Noble House Resort Teton Village