I wasn't impressed. For me, the lodging has to work hand in hand w the ski experience. Usually I ski deer valley, aspen, telluride. Hotels I stayed at really understood my niche. They go out of the way to make you feel special, wanted. Instead, I was given a room miles away from the lobby (no fun dragging equipment), no view even though central reservations had made the request, and the whole vibe of dim lights, tiny sandpaper towels to be Eco friendly didn't work for me. The concierge services were terrible. Lazy. Disinterested. Unhelpful. Factually incorrect. Anyway, bottom line the hotel might work for your average recreational skier, but if you are a discriminating skier who also values amenities I would stay away.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Terra Jackson Hole is an eco-boutique hotel that emphasizes modern design as well as environmental responsibility. This luxury green hotel is one of just five LEED certified hotels in the US. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your Hotel Terra Jackson Hole, A Noble House Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Terra Jackson Hole Hotel
- Terra Jackson Hole Teton Village
- Hotel Terra Jackson Hole, A Noble House Resort Teton Village