We stayed at Hotel Terra for 5 nights mid August. We have 2 boys (ages 11&12) and opted for the 2 bedroom suite. We were on the top floor with views over-looking the village, tram and mountains. I must say that I was impressed by the set up and enjoyed the comforts of having 2 bedrooms, 3 full baths with heated floors, a full kitchen, living room/dining area, nice decor and luxury bedding. Like a previous reviewer, we enjoy staying in luxury accomodations but can't justify the costs when the amenities just don't add up (take note Four Seasons!). We also liked the fact that Hotel Terra was "green" and was able to make going green for its guests easy, something that we think is becoming more important (and thankfully being considered by more luxury properties) these days. Teton Village is charming with plenty of restaurants and casual local activities, all right outside your hotel door. My son enjoyed playing beanbag horseshoes in the small village park and there was rock climbing, a bungee trampoline, a playground area for smaller kids and lots of seating areas to enjoy the beautiful views. A beautiful place!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Terra Jackson Hole is an eco-boutique hotel that emphasizes modern design as well as environmental responsibility. This luxury green hotel is one of just five LEED certified hotels in the US. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Terra Jackson Hole, A Noble House Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Terra Jackson Hole Hotel
- Terra Jackson Hole Teton Village
- Hotel Terra Jackson Hole, A Noble House Resort Teton Village