“Great happy hour views”
Review of The Deck

The Deck
Reviewed October 1, 2018

Take the gondola up for free after 5pm for happy hour on the deck. Small selection of local beers and small plates. Great view of the area ad Corbett's couloir (all I heard about from my hubby). Would recommend a drink or two and dinner elsewhere.

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed July 24, 2018

My husband and I are locals, 15+ yr residents of JH and decided to come up here for drinks and apps after work (we both finished at 7:30-8pm in the village), sat at a table, it wasn’t busy, after 10 minutes of sitting I had to literally wave a staff member down – they were all hanging out by the entrance of the building. I asked about the 2 for 1 drinks after 8pm at the piste bar and our server knew nothing of it, I said maybe we have to sit at the Piste bar, so I asked her to ask the bartender, she then came back and said they knew nothing of it either (see picture of brochure attached – I’ve been handing these out to our clients). Trying not to put a damper on our saturday night after a busy 4th of July week, we decided to order anyway and forget all that nonsense. Drinks were good, meatballs were just ok - sauce was too salty IMO, bread was good. Service definitely needs to improve. I’d hate to send my clients up there with that kind of service, it would be embarrassing.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed July 9, 2018 via mobile

We had a great experience at The Deck after our trip up the mountain on the tram. We ordered local craft beers and two different flatbreads which were excellent. Staff was great, especially concerning our son’s peanut allergy. The views were tremendous. The menu on the deck is about limited although we loved what we ordered. I would definitely try the indoor restaurant for a nice meal at another time.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed November 14, 2017

A very busy place when I was there, but service was good and fast. The beers were great as were the snacks we tried. Location and view are stunning. Well worth the time to go there. Loved it!

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed October 3, 2017

At 32 degrees it was great to seek refuge from the elements and get some hot chocolate. View was spectacular.

Date of visit: September 2017