“Our favorite place!”
Review of The Deck

The Deck
Ranked #10 of 29 Restaurants in Teton Village
Reviewed July 20, 2013 via mobile

We came at 4:30 via the free and beautiful gondola ride and were amazed to find a fabulous restaurant serving 1/2 priced drinks and one of the best views ever! I highly recommend this restaurant. I want to come back! The patio, drinks and live band where great. This was the highlight of a 10 day vacation!

Reviewed July 20, 2013

We took the Gondola ride up to The Deck around 5pm, as the first ride up starts at 4:30pm. My family loved the atmosphere on top of the mountain, and it was a great view to enjoy a beer.

Reviewed July 19, 2013

If you are in Jackson Hole, you HAVE to see The Deck! Take the Gondola in Teton Village up up up up and arrive at the top! There you will experience the most beautiful view of the ENTIRE Snake River Valley! Go for happy hour between 5 and 6 pm. They have delicious cocktails (2 for 1) and the appetizers are AMAZING! This is the most beautiful place in AMERICA in the summer! I keep coming back.... and I've lived in Jackson for years. It's a must DO if you are in Jackson Hole!!!!

Reviewed July 19, 2013

The gondola ride was okay. Unfortunately, that is where our fun ended. Our waitress (Lane) did not tell us initially that only certain drinks were half price for happy hour. (The gondola guys had told us drinks and appetizers were half price). We waited over 20min for our first round and 37min for our second round. That was frustrating, especially when the waitress was unfriendly . When we paid our check, I noticed that we were charged $3.75 twice for sprite, and we didn't have sprite. My husband drinks bourbon and sprite in a short glass. They literally charged us for the drink mixer!! I mentioned it to our rude waitress and she said, "that's how I had to enter it in the computer. If you don't want to pay it go find the manager." The view is nice, but I wish we had ridden up and then straight back down.