“REAL Cowboys and wonderful for all ages/expereice level”

Teton Village Trail Rides
More attraction details
Owner description: Teton Village Trail Rides provides beautiful guided horseback rides in Teton Village, Wyoming. Children and adults alike can enjoy gentle horses and beautiful scenery. All trail rides are guided by cowboys. Less than a 20 minute drive from downtown Jackson, Teton Village offers multiple other adventure options,and is a great destination for families.
Great Falls, VA
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“REAL Cowboys and wonderful for all ages/expereice level”
Reviewed July 30, 2013

Truly wonderful experience on both trail rides with my husband and son and I. The guides were safety focused although they do depend on the guests to be honest about how much expereince they have so they can match them to the right horse.
My 14yr old son told them he'd ridden 6-7 times and wanted a horse that would run a little bit. They gave him one and went with him to let it trot and he was thrilled.
This company is in Teton Village, right next to 4 star hotels whose concierges recommend it highly. The photographer did an excellent job with very reasonable prices so go and have a good time!!!!

1 Thank WillP

Salt Lake City, Utah
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“Great ride for the kids”
Reviewed July 26, 2013 via mobile

We took the 1 hour trail ride and had a blast. The horses are fantastic and very gentle even for my 7 year old. The trail goes in the mountain which was a huge plus because we got to are beautiful scenery as well.

2 Thank Angie G
Bountiful, Utah
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Great ride!”
Reviewed July 13, 2013

We went with a group of 6 people for a one hour trail ride first thing in the morning. We all had a blast! Our guide was extremely friendly and knowledgeable, and the staff did a great job of helping us up onto the horses and teaching us how to handle the reigns, etc. All 6 of us (including my 7 year old nephew) were definitely beginners, and they all did a great job making us feel comfortable. Even though it was only an hour, the trail was beautiful. They took us up the side of the mountain showing us a gorgeous view of the valley. I definitely recommend it!

Visited June 2013
2 Thank friendswhat
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Very nice ride with great horses!”
Reviewed July 9, 2013

My family and I have ridden horses here each of the last 3 times we have stayed in Teton Village. We always have a great experience riding the gentle horses and talking with our trail guide. My kids love this place, we will continue coming back!

Visited June 2013
2 Thank Djrob25
Ocala, Florida
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Incredible Ride, Guide, Horses and Views Tetons!!”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

If you have riding experience, the 4-hour Munger Mountain ride is for you! My husband and I were expertly guided up and down the mountain, through creeks and fields of wildflowers and cattle by friendly and horse-savvy Colton. The views of the Snake River and Tetons were absolutely AMAZING! And the Bald Eagles, American White Pelicans, and other wildlife were added bonuses. It takes about a half hour from Teton Village, but it was well worth the drive and ride. Some of the best behaved horses we have ever ridden on trail rides, too. Thanks for a great experience!!! Highlight of our visit!

2 Thank Sandy S