“not worth the $$$” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Gamefish

Gamefish
Ranked #22 of 27 Restaurants in Teton Village
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Teton Village Road
Transit: Our local charter system stops in front of the Snake River Lodge & Spa. For times of pickup or to request additional information contact the "Concierge team" at the Snake River Lodge & Spa.
Description: Savor our local wild game and seafood entrees with a glass of wine from our award winning wine list. Let our friendly staff enhance your dining experience with knowledge of Jackson Hole and an assortment of food pairing and wine pairing suggestions. Our team of chefs will make sure you have an enjoyable experience and cater to all your requests as needed. We use a variety of organic and sustainable ingredients to prepare our dishes. On and off site catering is available.
Louisville, Kentucky
“not worth the $$$”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 23, 2013

great location in the Snake River Lodge but the food was not as delicious as what i can get at home in Kentucky. the sea bass was undercooked, and i pointed this out to the server without an offer of $$$ off the check...nice to be offered it, even if i'd have said 'no'

Visited January 2013

Wilson, Wyoming
“BAD EXPERIENCE”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 30, 2012

My boyfriend took me to the Snake River Lodge on my BIRTHDAY for a late lunch...It had come highly reccomended, but I was sorry we didn't leave before it ruined my day. No one was in the bar/restaurant to acknowledge us for at least 10 minutes. For the duration of our visit, the construction in the bar did not stop. I wrote the hotel manager a letter of complaint, and of course I never received a response or an apology. I live in Wilson, Wyoming, and receive a lot of guests. There are a TON of places in Jackson Hole I would happily reccomend. I would only tell you to go here if you want your special day ruined.

1 Thank valerie d
Ovilla, TX
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Expensive, but great!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 16, 2012

Their french toast for breakfast was amazing! Their potatoes that come with their breakfast is VERY good (except one day with a different cook who didn't make them crispy).

Visited October 2012
Reno, Nevada
“Pretentious and Expensive”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 9, 2012

While the food was good, this restaurant has a bit of a snobby atmosphere and the food is very overpriced. Would not visit again.

Visited February 2012
Florida
“Disappointing, Expensive Breakfast”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 3, 2012

We expected to pay a bit for our breakfast, and we did. We were disappointed. We paid $18 per person, plus a 20% service charge (which was not explained). The buffet food was okay, but cold. For the two of us, we ended up spending over $50, after taxes and tip, for a cold, average tasting breakfast. I do not recommend this place.

• Visited September 2012