“Diamond in the rough.”
Review of Teton Thai

Teton Thai
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Takeout
Description: Hours and Sundays may change during Winter/Summer Closed during the off-season October-November
Reviewed January 29, 2014

I spend a great deal of time on the road, so I eat out a lot. If you like Thai food this is the real deal. No frills restaurant, alcoholic beverages are not served but O.K to bring your own. Friendly service, killer food, Best Tom Yum Koong on the planet.

Reviewed January 23, 2014

The concierge recommended this place, and I was not that interested because I eat Thai food all the time and have been to Thailand six or seven times. But what a treat this was. Definitely try the ribs appetizer--possibly the best ribs I've ever eaten. Tiny restaurant and we had to wait a bit but fast and friendly service.

Reviewed January 16, 2014

Fantastic food, great service. I love the duck curry, but everything else we had so far is fantastic. The only disadvantage is that the place is very small, so it is hard to get a table on the weekend. Last time we went 'grandma was cooking,' so I would call level 3 pretty spicy (I love spicy, so it was perfect for me). I cannot wait to be back! Very highly recommend!

Reviewed January 15, 2014

What a find Teton Thai was. There is no booking system so you have to wait for a table. On the two occasions we visited we waited about 45 minutes each time, but we were more than happy to. The food is fantastic, especially the crying tiger salad. The atmosphere was brilliant. And when we asked for our dishes to be spicy they were properly so - just how we like them. The young staff are very friendly and give this place so much vibe. The owner/chef came to our table at the end to have a chat with us which was a nice touch. I cannot recommend Teton Thai enough. Brilliant little place.

Reviewed January 8, 2014

Our college aged son picked this restaurant for dinner. We were advised that instead of Chinese, Thai is a much better Jackson Hole choice. Entrees served very hot with fresh ingredients. He loved the spicy food and we got it dialed back. Very laid back interior - popular with the "20- something snowboarders who moved to Jackson area the season" crowd. Small round with about 8 tables - no reservations. It got loud while we were there as some larger groups pushed the few tables together. Next time, to enjoy the great food, we may do take out.