“Very Disappointed”
Review of Teton Thai

Teton Thai
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Takeout
Description: Hours and Sundays may change during Winter/Summer Closed during the off-season October-November
Reviewed June 20, 2013

My sons were excited to get some Thai from this restaurant since we had read so many positive reviews. We ordered take out chicken and beef fried rice. The beef was not edible and the chicken was barely edible. We eat Thai frequently and were very disappointed. I am willing to allow that the quality maybe due to it being a take out order and/or that these were "simple" dishes, but due to this experience we are willing to risk a second chance.

Reviewed June 18, 2013

Let me preface this review by saying that I am half-Thai, and have spent quite a lot of time in Thailand visiting relatives. I also grew up in the Bay Area and have tried a large variety of Thai restaurants in the area.

There has not been a single one that compares to Teton Thai... I'm not joking. If you want real Thai food that hasn't been Americanized, go to Teton Thai. I have yet to find more authentic Thai food outside of Thailand in my 23 years of life.

They have a lovely outdoor seating area when it isn't freezing out. We ordered a Som Dum, Pad Thai, Pad See Ew, and a plate of spring rolls. All were phenomenal.

*Just a warning: they use Thai spices and have a spicy scale of 1-5. I love spicy food and devoured a pad thai at spicy level 3 while my American friend couldn't even touch it.

1  Thank Ben S
Reviewed June 15, 2013 via mobile

I had the shimp pad thai and my partner had the duck curry, both were tasty. The prices were $16 and $18. For appetizers, egg rolls and dumplings. The dumplings were great, the egg rolls good but small. The service was good. An ok view on the road into Jackson Hole.

1  Thank cardiak
Reviewed June 7, 2013

My friends and I stopped by the Driggs, Idaho location on our way back to Jackson from Yellowstone last summer. Delicious! Really interesting ambiance, with a sort of hybrid Thai/American West decor. The food was a little on the expensive side for a student's budget—like everything else in JH—but it turned out to be one of my favorite restaurants while staying there.

Reviewed June 4, 2013

Great food, good service...very confined space when unable to use outdoor patio. I am not sure that I would come all the way to Teton Village to eat Thai food here, but if staying (as we were) in Teton VIllage, it was perfect!